FakeIDGold.com / Scam and fraud

I'd have to say that I'm sure that website has A LOT of people that order from it, and I'm sure that every single one of them worries and tries to research it before they order the product...if only 8 people out of all of the people that have probably ordered from there have something negative to say, I'm sure that it very possibly could be legit. Plus, think about it...if everyone says that the people who make positive review sites are the owners of the sites, who's to say that negative review sites aren't competitors that want you to buy from them?

St

Comments

3rd of Jul, 2008

How does a website /almost/ scam you? If you never sent money, how do you know it was a scam?

• Bo
      3rd of Jul, 2008

Yes - please explain how you "were almost scammed."

Do you have:

1. Testimonials from people who were ripped off?

2. Other impartial website reviews (with url links) that lead you to this conclusion?

3. How is the website "fake" what evidence do you have?

11th of Jul, 2008

is it really a scam? how? im trying to get an ID from there

• St
      13th of Jul, 2008

THIS SITE IS A SCAM FOR SURE!!!

I sent money (cash) on June 26 and its July13 and i have got nothing back...this might not seem like a long time but i sent the money express and paid to have it sent back express. It should of arrived on July 9th but i have received nothing.

DONT SEND YOUR MONEY!!!

14th of Jul, 2008

Site is a scam. Sent money in, the USPS tracker code said they received my money. Been 4 weeks. Nothing received. Won't even reply to emails that they gurantee they will respond to in 8 hrs. SCAM!!! DON't WASTE YOUR MONEY.

• My
      15th of Jul, 2008

Yo, the site says it can take 4 weeks to get there and upto 4 weeks to send out so i wouldnt be so sure about it being a scam. plus i emailed them about a bunch of ### and they sent me a reply. ill let you know if i get scammed, i already sent money in

• Tc
      15th of Jul, 2008

Got scammed as well. Sent payment... multiple emails and they finally responded with 'i'm black listed and order trashed'. Ya right... over a week after tracking shows my payment was received. They were supposed to ship next day. It's bull... dont waste your money. I've been scammed twice now. I was an idiot... but i was desperate.

15th of Jul, 2008

NEVER BUY THIS STUFF ONLINE!

Make your own...its quite easy
    find a template
    put a pic in
    order supplies from arcadiaid.com
    and you're set...but just be careful not to get caught

17th of Jul, 2008

SCAM!!! I sen't an email to them asking to clarify directions. They replied bluntly like a 10 year old would. I then asked them why this website said they were a scam. NO REPLY. Its been 10 days, ive emailed them 5 times with same question. They are a SCAM!!! Don't send in your money.

• Be
      17th of Jul, 2008

Yep. It's a total scam. Sent in money. I have gotten nothing back. It's been a couple weeks since they've received my payment (says USPS tracker) and I paid for express back to me. I have sent them a couple e-mails too and they have not replied. No surprise here... was just hopeful.

• Pd
      20th of Jul, 2008

Yupp. It is a total scam. I too sent the money and have got nothing back. For me as well it has been a couple weeks and nothing has come of it. I also paid for express back and I sent emails but to no avail. They didn't respond, i have no contact or any way of knowing what is going on. But someone is making money and they're making a ton of it... Don't use them. I will of course Rescind my comments if something does happen and they do come through and i'll let you all know

• Je
      26th of Jul, 2008

I got scammed as well. Sent money (plus the extra money for the express shipping) and haven't gotten anything. They won't respond to emails either.

1st of Aug, 2008

BET a lot of money that Stacy works for the site. Or shes a dumb ###. Most likely shes a chinese ### that works for that site. If you want to lose your money go ahead and buy from there. But from my personel experience that site is a big SCAM!!!

2nd of Aug, 2008

Do not, I repeat do not send any money to fakeidgold.com or any other id sites. Fakeidgold.com is a very professional looking site based in China. I sent them 100.00 U.S. dollars per their instructions. They actually sent me an email saying they received my order(not payment). However as the months went by and I had not received my order from fakeidgold.com, nor had they emailed me to let me know they had received my payment, even though I had a tracking number from Fed-Ex telling me exactly when my payment to fakeidgold.com had arrived in China and been signed for, I realized I had been conned. They are just shady Chinese business people and you will LOSE your money! All sites that purport to grade these sites are false and are there to help fool you in parting with your money.

3rd of Aug, 2008

fakeidgold is a scam. most all sites selling fake ids are.
    Your best bet is to get one of the PVC Kits from theidsupply.com
    cheaper too and you can make as many as you want
    there definitely legit

5th of Aug, 2008

Yea I got scammed too...really wish I had stumbled across this site sooner

19th of Aug, 2008

it's true...i too kissed 100 dollars away a few months ago. better to save your money and spend it on booze when you are of age.