FakeIdentification.co.uk / Evil

1 CA, United States Review updated:

These people are quite evil, rude, insulting and cocky.
First of all, it's been two months already but they "can't" tell me if my order even came... They insulted me and rude in their "customer support email" and not only that but they took my [censored]ing money... It's like all these fake ID companys work together and hire people to talk good about them... If they can't use PayPal or any kind of other payment options besides cash just because they were denied? Then they can [censored] off for good xx.

Jun 4, 2013

Comments

• Wa
      11th of Mar, 2008
    FakeIdentification.co.uk - 100% scam!
    FakeIdentification.co.uk
    England, Lancashire
    United Kingdom
    www.FakeIdentification.co.uk

www.fake identification.co.uk. I sent off for a National ID, i sent an email and money (stupid really) and i have no card after 2 weeks, this is another scam site added to the proven scam sites.

BELVINE
    FLUXCARD
    NEXT DAY ID
    Fake Identification

(It looks like these work together)!

12th of Mar, 2008

rwbjr@cyberdude.com....send an email to this guy and tell him what you want.

14th of Mar, 2008

Another good place to go is ExodusID.com. I'm hearing a lot of good things about that place. No complaints about them so far.

15th of Mar, 2008

I ordered a new mexico from Exodus and it's really good.

15th of Mar, 2008

In the mail today, it came. EXODUSID ###ing rocks!

20th of Mar, 2008

i ordered a card, international driving license, and i got mines, and it works everytime, took a week to come.

• Ba
      21st of Mar, 2008

so i made an order with exodusid.com a couple days ago, the money was delivered, and now I'm just waiting on the order to arrive. I'm a little apprehensive cuz of all tha other ID sites that have scammed me before. Anyone ordered from exodus that can provide me some backup to their reliability?

• Vi

Barleezy F,

I also ordered. Let me know if anyone gets back to you with proof. Mine should arrive tomorrow. If it doesn't, I'll let you know.

21st of Mar, 2008

Yea, I just sent the money out a few days ago... I sent him an e-mail for an address change early yesterday and I havn't heard from him since... I just hope he didn't take my money and run. So, if you guys get ripped off, and if it turns out to be a scam... we know where he lives haha

• Ro
      21st of Mar, 2008

I also ordered from exodus early this week, my ID should have been here by today but nothing. I sent the guy three emails over the past three days, no response to any of them. I just really hope that once he got the money he's ignoring me.

• To
      21st of Mar, 2008

Yea i ordered from exodusid.com also and im still waiting on my product, i hope this aint some ### scam site cause if so i will be taking me and 8 of my friends to louisiana to have a chat with this guy, by the way does anyone have his number so i can see if its the same one he gave me cause now his phone is turned off!!

• Ba
      21st of Mar, 2008

Hahahaha yeah, we do know where he lives. I mapquested his address, it's a Collection Agency in Louisiana. That's kinda a bad sign. I'm also yet to receive an email since my money was confirmed delivered by the USPS yesterday morning. I sent 4 emails, no response. He rarely took much time at all to respond to an email before he had my money, so I'm praying once the order is processed he just ignores your emails. But he did say my order will be here tomorrow, and if not then monday. If it's not here then in the TechnoCraft package in cellophane wrap like I was told, ### gonna fly. I say we create a band of people and just roll down there haha. Hopefully I'm overreacting, but you never know with these ###ers on the internet.

21st of Mar, 2008

Cool, so we have a mob of people... I am in Nevada... I am really serious about taking this guy out if it is another scam...

• Vi
      21st of Mar, 2008

He's not for real. No one is for real. I've been scammed out of $500. I'm an emancipated minor, I have to have an ID to ###ing survive. My fake was stolen along with my purse and driver's license. I'm not using this ### for booze or to get into clubs, I just need to ###ing live. I've called the cops on this exodus place. This dude is ###ed. I also contacted the collection's agency where our money is going to.

He's in deep ###ing ###. He's going to jail. Period.

• Th
      22nd of Mar, 2008

I hate the fact that you guys get ###ed up even at this site. I say those that ###ed the people that just got ###ed are below scums. Why can't they deliver on what they promised? We do. We send them our hard earned cash and all they need to do is send us what's promised. They would have a great biz going. Sorry guys, I know how it feels. I was ###ed twice already by these sites.

And if anyone has a legit contact, please help us out by e-mailing that info to us. My e-mail address is j.anthony328@yahoo.com.

Thanks for hearing me out.

25th of Mar, 2008

just wondering, , , n e 1 had n e luck with him yet???? Or still no respond no id?

26th of Mar, 2008

Hey Victoria, you called the cops and the collection agency on the guy because the package didn't arrive the day you expected it! Couldn't you have been a little more patient for a couple more days. How do you know you didn't screw us all by doing that? For all we know that guy probably got locked up that day, I mean there were good comments for this guy dating back to 2006 and all of a sudden this. If that is the case then thanks a lot. Although if I would have waited over a week for the package and it didn't come then I would think that is a great idea, but the day you expected the package to come! YOU CANT POSSIBLY BE THAT STUPID! And who are you trying to fool with that emancipated minor that needs id ###, not for getting booze or getting into the club. You and I both know that is complete ###. I am on my own and I have no need for an fake Id to live.

• Ro
      27th of Mar, 2008

Has anyone contacted him yet or received their id

• Je
      1st of Apr, 2008

Yea I think this guy must either 1 be a scam or something happened to him on what he was doing. I contacted him about two weeks ago and he was responding promptly to emails about me getting an id, then all of a sudden he doesnt answer anything and you people seem to not received your ids. I'd say as of right now he is definitely a scam it seems

• To
      3rd of Apr, 2008

yea i would have to say that ~~~ EXODUSID~~~ BLOWS!!! they are a SCAM>>SCAM>>>SCAM do not buy from them he will even give u a phone number just to better his SCAM and then he will turn it off once u sent the money this guy is a ###ING CHEAT!!! ~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~~EXODUSID~ SUCKS~