Fake3 Id Novelty Sites And Forums Are Bogus-Fake Id Guru Is Fake / fake id novelty forums and review boards are bogus-fakeidguru-fake id forums - fkaeid uk

My name is wendy. I was working for nexdayid and fake id guru and fake id us sites. my job was to post bad reviews about all fake id sites on the internet and then post good reviews about sites that were owned by fake id uk and and fake id guru and undergroundreview.

We were supposed to post good reviews about their own fake id stes, but bad reviews about any other competition site located in canada usa australia and uk.

You should all know thaqt most of the postings are done bythe people who work for these competition sites and mean nothing.

The sites that make review boards about other sites and direct you to a site they recommend should bring a up a red flag and I guarantee the site belongs to them in order to get your business.

Donot believe any ofthe reviewsites and forums as they are all fake postings. we have all received a benefit from them to post the info and some of us were pissed cos the sites were supposed to pay us and then they disappeard... so also we get hired by mothers against drunk drivers to make these fake postings.

Recently a new law passed saying a fake review board is againstthe law, so now we don't have any jobs so beware... make sure you contact the company, if you receive a response they are real. if you get no response then you should wait... and see

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Fu
      28th of May, 2011

fakeidsxpress.com is legit. check out their website.

• In
      25th of Jan, 2011

Email interested21@safe-mail.net for good prices on quality Novelty ID.

• Be
      13th of Jan, 2011

I make excellent qualities id's!!
    Email me at: ewwright23@gmail.com for further details. scan, uv, holograms. everything. i've been creating these quality ids for about 7 years I know all there is to know. shoot me an email!

• Ha
      19th of Feb, 2010

No bs, no fake ids, no novelty ids.

Only government standard, read terms.

Http://www.futurecashsystem.com
    Hxxp://www.futurecashsystem.com

Referred by "maximus"

• Bu
      24th of Apr, 2009

I take that back everyone! Tyler is a scam... Or atleast he is false advertising, he said hes id's scan which they don't! Then after i confront him about it he told me he had never said that and that there just for looks...
    What a joke not worth the 100 and 6 weeks to get the damn thing! Don't buy from this guy there are better and cheaper deals out there! The only things his id does is passes black light> Your a joke man

• Bu
      29th of Mar, 2009

Tyler is the real deal everyone!!! I ordered my id from him this last month and just got it today. Everything was legit as ### even down to the detail in the hologram! This guy is real everyone don't listin to these clowns like Trollin for dicks up above!!! I repeat Tyler is the real thing guys don't blow your money across seas cause you won't see it again!!! Thanks Tyler

• Ha
      6th of Oct, 2008

Why dont yall take credit cards or other forms of money because it is illegal to send money in the mail?

3rd of Jul, 2008

It occurs to me that even these posts are fake, also set up by the FakeID companies.