Fake IDs Quick / Will not send ID or respond to e mail

1 DubaiUnited Arab Emirates Review updated:
Phone: David Duncombe

The website looks very professional, beware I think the same owner has multiple sites and just shuts them down when they run dry. An almost exact website was posted but the difference was the 'cash only' should be sent to China instead of Dubai. Beware if it sounds too good to be true, most likely it IS! They scam us by telling us what we want to hear in order to get our money then you will never hear from him again. It's a great scam...out of the US and how do you report something illegal? Here's the scammers contact info:

David Duncombe
P.O. BOX 118136
Dubai, UAE
(NO zipcode the address is correct as you see it above).

Note you'll even get an email to let him know (most likely a BS name) when you send the cash, and he will send you a 'proof' when the money is received. Other then the automated email you'll get after you upload your info and pic, you'll never hear from him again. Beware of any sites that look or sound like his, they are all run by the same people with different mailing locations.

Ha

Comments

• P3
      30th of Jul, 2008

I would never have expected a FAKE ID website to be a scam...

• Ry
      3rd of Aug, 2008

I bought my id card off http://www.uk-i-d.co.uk/.

I sent my order and payment to the adress it said. It was about a week ago I sent it and it says the order will take around 3 weeks to arrive back to me.

Has anyone ever used this site, is it a scam or just a little dodgy but they still send you the card ?

Please let me know.

6th of Aug, 2008

These same 2 or 3 websites have been on the web for almost 5 years...all they do is change the name of the site once every couple weeks or months, but leave everything else. Think about it logically...do you know how dangerous it could be if these sites were real...not for kids trying to buy smokes and get into bars, but if terrorist got a hold of ligititmately fake ids. Ive been doing research on illegal items floating around the internet and have realized that these same sites just keep sucking more and more people in by changing the name and telling that they need to only accept western union for your own safety!!! NO it is so you cant track and disputee when they steal your money. I know the website looks so enticing but please think about it logically and realize that this practice is not only impossible to pull off but wrong..it is legalized robbery!!

• Ty
      21st of Mar, 2009

Trollin<---This guy is a SCAM

Who do you think you are falsely accusing me when your dumb ### doesn't even know the facts..

I am not a scam. Simply as that, and scammers obviously like you need to ### off.

25th of Jul, 2009

I have got my passport 4 weeks ago from PASSPORTSERVICES1 @ GMAIL.COM and I moved from Dubai to USA. Quality is identical to original passport and i am greatefull to them. Thank you again passport services, you changed my life!!! Also if anyone ordering from them make sure to ask for free driving licence as they do it free of charge, not sure if the offer still there but ask them anyway.

• Ca
      28th of Jul, 2014

The guy is scamming through multiple sites. Beware. We got conned through www.id-u-k.co.uk and www.id-u-s.com

Now he/they are working through bitcoin so there is no way to get any money back. Save your time and your money.