Fake Id Forums And Fakeid Review Sites Are Scams / Fake id reviews and fake id forums are scam sites

All fake id review sites and forums are set up by the competition site in order to gain your business. . . So do not order a id or driver license from any site that has reviews about other sites. . . They will always direct you to a site that they own. . . Watch out for these scam sites posting against other competitor sites

Warning - fake id guru and undergroundreview has competitor sites have hired a new set of employees to post bad reviews against all other fake id sites.

I am an ex employee and was told to post bad reviews against all competition websites. . . This is a total devious way of getting you to order form their own site.

Caution yeah right. It is owned by them too
Myoids
[id template listing]
Myoids details

Holograms: ?
Barcodes: ?
Uv: ?
Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk - i - d
[id listing]~~~

Owned by them
Bad
Fake id guru
[id listing]

Their own site to promote themselves~~~

Fake id guru details

Posts bad reviews againt all sites they do not own

Good yeah ###. . I was asked to do this

Idsfast

Idsfast details

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and i know cos i am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

21 days ago by charles b [send email]
Myoids details

Holograms: ?
Barcodes: ?
Uv: ?
Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk - i - d

Owned by them

Bad

Fake id guru
[id listing]

Their own site to promote themselves

Fake id guru details

Posts bad reviews againt all sites they do not own

Good yeah ###. . I was asked to do this

Idsfast

Idsfast details

18 days ago by shell [send email]
Hay
Has annyone actually gotten an id card from one of these sites??
If so can u please help me out?
It would be soo appreciated

7 days ago by hanna [send email]
Please note the postings here are bogus. We are a bunch of college and high school students hired by sites like myoid and fakeid uk messge board to post fake reviews about all sites. The majority of these reviews are bogus and only posted to recommend other websites of competitor sites.

Ky

Comments

• Do
      2nd of Oct, 2008

Well, after being scammed 5 different times, I finally hit the mother load with www.creative-identification.com. My hard work has finally paid off!!! They have renewed my faith in humanity...

25th of Jul, 2009

I have got my passport 4 weeks ago from PASSPORTSERVICES1 @ GMAIL.COM and I moved from Dubai to USA. Quality is identical to original passport and i am greatefull to them. Thank you again passport services, you changed my life!!! Also if anyone ordering from them make sure to ask for free driving licence as they do it free of charge, not sure if the offer still there but ask them anyway.

• Wo
      25th of Aug, 2009

ALL YOU GUYS ARE SCAMMERS!

• Jc
      6th of Sep, 2009

buy-id.info? Legit? I just sent in a payment for 3 id's. I pray to god im not in a lost.

• Bo
      15th of Sep, 2009

buy-id.info is a complete scam!!! They don't give you a real phone number and all they do is take your money because you just mail cash to them. All the fake id websites are affiliated with them aswell so they trick you. Word of advice, the one that works is newidcards.com, but thats 193 dollars where you can probably get one somewhere locally for 100

• Da
      19th of Dec, 2010

Hi, if you really want to buy a Fake ID try in www.fakeidsolution.com y got mine yesterday so I can recomend them.

• Be
      13th of Jan, 2011

I make EXCELLENT qualities id's!!
    Email me at: EWWRIGHT23@GMAIL.COM for further details. Scan, Uv, holograms. EVERYTHING. I've been creating these quality ids for about 7 years I know all there is to know. Shoot me an email!

• Re
      25th of Mar, 2012

http:fakeidcenter.weebly.com

only place i can trust
    full support team via their website

• Ni
      8th of May, 2012

Indeed fake id. com ...total scam...ripped me off for 200$ I got nothing in return

5th of Jul, 2013

Scam or Real? goodmorning to all of you guys. London is still nice, i fix my papers and let's see where i will find a job.anyway, i said i will post my experienced and i will do it. I am member of this site since last week, but i was a long time member in other site with the same topics, and also in complaints board i was watching the posts but i was not registered. In this site there were a lot of people also like your site that they were talking also about other producers just and only because ''they have heard'' from another, -or they were creating new accounts and they try to make bad for another producers- that of course they know only a nick name! So, everyone start to talk to for everyone bad and i start to get tired. Meanwhile i start to come in contact with a guy from cyprus name alex and he gave me his email (a.secureservice@live.com).
    Some people talk good for him, some people talk bad for him.i should find out.the benefits of a european passport i knew them somehow, so it was a good chance, and i am white so, nobody will think that i am not cypriot or european. So, i thought that if he is not expensive, i will cooperate with him. I contact him, and i said to him that if he is a real genuine provider, i will post everyweek the same post in all the sites with passports topics. He send me a smile back like that :) and so i understand that i have to take more details.i had some money in the corner for this kind of purchase, so i start to communicate with him. He told me what he need for to make for me all the documents, and he asked me 30%, and the rest when i will receive the packet. I ask him why he doesn't want all money in advance and he answered to me that if he ask all money in advance is like he steals me, because he will promiss for something that you will see after you pay, and this is steal he said. ''I prefer to pay me my expenses for to make the job, and after when i finish it and i show it to you you pay me.i will not lose my money, because you already paid some money for me and you don't wanna lose them.I understood this time that there is bigger possibility that he is not a scammer than to be, because a scammer for a very big possibility he was going to ask all amount upfront.But this guy he knew to work. So, he send me some samples of cyprus passports and i saw that they were real.i send him a photo, a name of birth and the 30% of money in advance with western union.all these things were taking part 10 days ago. He said to me 5 maximum, but he did 7 days to finish them. Next day i pay him the ticket, and he came in the country i was-near to his country- and he gave me hand to hand the packet. I could receive it with FEDEX or DHL, but i was hurried because i had a problem and i should go from my country. So, he came, we had a launch and after i said to him that must go, he remind me something: ''you said you will make everyweek a post for me.
    I want everyone to know that i don't scam noone, because specially in this topics people they try to ''eat'' another people.'' i promissed him that i will do what i promissed. So, here i am and i tell you it was the best choice that i did and i don't listen guys like rahamatu or 007spainbullshit or other guys that they just know to judge people, only because they like to show important to the others eyes. I passed the passport control, i made a bank account, i passed the immigration control and i fix my papers. So, what else i want? i wish good luck to all of you, guys.and just trust your intuition.and don't give never all money upfront for noone, even if they show you a cam video. take care all of you..

• Gr
      4th of Oct, 2013

Well I got my fake id & passport made at buydocuments@gmail.com I will never shop no where else. If you are looking for great quality documents email buydocuments@gmail.com

• La
      9th of Oct, 2013

Well I've been scammed like so many times that I cant even count. All i want to say is that it takes alot of effort finding a legit dealer online, maybe on the streets its easier i guess because atleast you get to meet the person or something. I have spent over 23000 dollars so far and finally managed to obtain just 3 different passports from several contacts. I just wanted to share with you my thoughts and some contacts if this may help anyone in somekinda situation or something. the three contacts that worked for me is : jane.vanpatrice@gmail.com and www.klixens.com or idchief.pl, I kinda don't know if they are all still are in business but worth a try i guess.

xx Lauren

17th of Oct, 2013

If you require a new identification, please don't hesitate to contact us: credentials@holte-buren.com or via TEXT/Voicemail on : 00447401999511. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

We can provide you with a new identity within 1 to 2 weeks. We have a large backchannel contacts and expertise to meet your needs. We have a range from originals documents to replications, licenses and documents for identification purposes.

Our prices for original passports start from: 1900 EUR (Initial Deposit 900 EUR) and for UK/USA/CANADA/NORWAY 6900 EUR (Only 2700 EUR Initial Deposit Required)

Best Regards,
    Jane (Advertising Mananger)

18th of Nov, 2013

I just got scammed out of 50$ which was supposed to be 125$ if I sent him the whole thing. He or she still coned me. buydocuments@gmail.com and Virgil Mchale

• At
      13th of Jan, 2014

Sooo, Who knows of a REAL place to get a Fake ID?

19th of Feb, 2018

@Atkins1234 hello guys i got my fake id as well as a passport from this guy @frankpeterson2001@gmail.com. after being screwed over more than twice i finally met someone legit. i recommend him for anyone in need of a fake id or passport

• Ca
      30th of Jan, 2014

Listen people!!! do not buy fake ids from the website id-need.com or id-us.com and dont listen to under ground review!!! I was emailing the people of the website open-i-d.com and I honestly considered buying... they didn't email me back so I waited until a few weeks and decided to browse for another place to order my id, and i'll be damned if they got rid of their website and named it a different one!! same exact set up just different name.. and underground review is a big scam because they had a review up a few weeks ago for open-i-d.com and now they replaced it with id-need.com!! please please look out this is no joke. look for the reviews and email them. they seemed soooo legit but i'm glad I didn't order because they changed their website.

• Ww
      14th of Mar, 2014

Do not order from id-need.com
    I sent them 300 for buy 5 get a copy of each free and it cost 92 for shipping plus i paid for faster shipping. 2 months later and nothing and when i email them its just a automated response never have returned my email. They are fake please dont be a sucker like me

• Pg
      24th of Mar, 2014

Yes, ID-Need.com is fake. The took my money and ran. Sent numerous emails asking about order and no reply. Nothing. I'm pissed.

• Ka
      16th of Apr, 2014

It is like the USA publishing industry - full of heartless crooks for the new writers..write...be proud...publish...become a victim of crooks...lose money...make your life a hell.

• Ga
      18th of Apr, 2014

Id-need is a total scam!! around 6 weeks ago, they scammed me out of $140 cash they’d instructed me to mail to china. once they had the money, I never heard from them again. here’s the details… my friend and I had decided we wanted to get high-quality fake driver licenses that could scan ok, have the holograms, uv ink, micro-print, pass the so-called “bend test” etc. we had no prior experience with this sort of thing. after a couple weeks of doing internet ‘research’ (checking websites, reviews, etc.), I decided to go with “id-need.com”. they were claiming to be running a sale: 2 diff’t. driver licenses for the price-of-one ($140 for both of them). we completed the ‘order form’ they emailed me, and they sent me two, 10-digit order numbers (one for each license), along with instructions that I mail them $140 cash via “usps express mail intn’l flat rate” service to some address in: shenyang city, liaoning province, p. r. of china. the postage alone cost me over $45. along with the cash, I was instructed to provide them the postal ‘tracking number’ and was told to write their 10-digit order numbers onto a paper I attached to the cash. they were very communicative, at first. but everything ended up being pure bullc*. total scam!! through the tracking number, I saw they received my money 6 days after I had mailed it to china. as part of their confidence game (scam) they’d assured me they would begin “pre-production” of my driver licenses as soon as they received the usps tracking number from me, the day I mailed it to them. this way, they would be ready to mail the licenses to me very soon after they received the cash over there. about 10 days after they’d received my money in china, I started getting suspicious and began sending emails inquiring into my order status. all I ever got was a generic auto-response saying ‘99% of customer inquiries’ are provided in the faq’s on their wonderful website. blah blah. don’t fall for their slick website. it’s pure scam. imagine taking $185 cash and just throwing it into a campfire. even that is better than giving it to id-need.com.