fake gsm promos / internet scam gsm promo

1 Australia Review updated:

gsm promo scam which has taken place in u.k and other countries has reached Australian shores i received an email saying that i had won 350 000 euros
they are operating out of spain and are using this for a telephone number [protected]
i sincerly hope you can track them down it would be in your best interest if you can operate as soon as posible.

An

Comments

• Da
      26th of Jul, 2008

Fully agree with Anson, my son received the same 350, 000 euro winnings news. Other keywords are GSM GLOBAL / MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES, BARCELONA, NOKIA/GSM, N92. Letter originated from a 'claims agent' named Dr. JAMES WALTER. Numbers for contact purposes are +34-693-222-124,
    + 34-657-348-195 (fax). Also contacted by SMS from mobile phone (message centre )by gsm13annual, no. +381-650000900 (serbia ?).
    They also directed my son to a legitimate website, www.globalmobileawards.com .
    I am sure the genuine site and Nokia will have interests in putting these guys out of business! good luck,
    Dave

• Bi
      21st of Aug, 2008

is this really just a scam msg for I've also received the same thing telling that I've won 170, 000 euro and an N95. its from Spain with almost the same information as Dave and Anson.D ave and Anson, kindly contact me, this is my e-mail ad bianca_mbp02@yahoo.com for me to realize what to believe. thank you very much for your cooperation! God bless us all!

• Do
      2nd of Sep, 2008

i received similar email:look at this!;

GSM GLOBAL MOBILE Award SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION.
    Reference: SP/CN435/663/6
    Batch: Gsm/N92/05/ZY369

Dear: Donato Bisceglia,

Good day to you. I want to inform you that your verification details have been received and have been processed. I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the Gsm Mobile Online Sweepstakes International Program. Your funds have been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately you select a mode of payment from the options stipulated below:

Sound Familiar??? check this out:
    Congratulations once again, please call after receiving this Email.

Regards,
    Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Michael Anderson
    TEL: +34-691-946-039

Copyright ©2008 GSM. All rights reserved.
    =====================================================================================================================================
    This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents
    This is litterally in the text of the e-mail... THEIR TRYING TO COVER THEIR BUTS WITH THIS!!!
    so please be warned...

• Be
      17th of Sep, 2008

I received the same and similar details:

GSM GLOBAL MOBILE AWARD SWEEPSTAKES.
    Reference: SP/CN435/663/6
    Batch: Gsm/N92/05/ZY369
    N95 Series 3G Gsm/Nokia mobile phone
    NUMBER GIVEN FOR MORE INFO CALL Tel:+34-691-946-039
    Allegedly co-ordinator - Mrs Violet Sushant (Online Promo Co-coordinator).
    ASSIGNED CLAIMS AGENT: Dr Michael Anderson.

I here scotland and FBI are a group of hot stuff team...where are you??

• De
      27th of Sep, 2008

I'm quite shocked too. I got an sms that said I received 1 million euro which meant 2 million over SGD. Biblically, I don't believe in easy money. However, if it is true I won it, I'd be happy becasue I cna take my girl out on a super cool date and finally use some money to help the poor. THen again, if it is a real scam, I pray God will reveal this person and stop Him. AMEN! GOd be our Vindicator!

29th of Sep, 2008

i just received an email stating that i won...

I await your prompt reply so that necessary steps can be taken to ensure the remittance of your winnings to you in due time. Once more congratulations from the Gsm Mobile Lottery Family. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned!!!

Regards,
    Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Michael Anderson
    TEL: +34-691-946-039

stuff familiar?
    im hoping you guys would tell me if this is a real score!
    if this happens, i'll be an instant millionaire in our country!
    thanks!

20th of Oct, 2008

I have recived an e-mail from a Mrs Stephen E Macias ( on line Promo Co-Oordinator ).
    Assigned Claims Agent: Dr Mike Harrison
    E-mail: gsmoffice13th@gmail.com
    For more info call Tel: +34-693-469-388.

Address: From the desk of the Promotion Officer, GSM Mobile Sweepstakes Promo.
    Calle Claudio Coello 41, 28001
    Barcalona, Spain

I was told that I wom 350, 000, 00 ( Three Hundred and fifty thousand EURO )
    Attached to your cash price is a N95 series 3G Gsm/Nokia mobile phone.
    They said that my e-mail adress produced the lucky number 21-34-10-12 which made you one of our winners in the month of October.

I hope some one catches these guys.

• Li
      18th of Nov, 2008

Getting the same thing in the US--in November, 08. Note the word price instead of prize is used throughout. The email address shows 'googlemail.com' which is not an actual email domain.

FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION OFFICER,
    GSM MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

On behalf of the management and staff of GSM/NOKIA Corporation-the
    organizers of the 2008 Gsm/Nokia Online Regional Promotion,
    I wish to inform you that your email address has won you a cash price of
    350, 000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euro).
    Attached to your cash price is a N95 Series 3G Gsm/Nokia mobile phone, and
    your winning certificate.
    Your email address produced the lucky numbers 21-34-10-12 which made you
    one of our winners in the month of November.

Each month, 20 internet/email users emerge as winners in our monthly
    online promotion.
    A large database of Email addresses are taken from websites, online
    directories, and search engines all over the world and are entered for the
    monthly draws.
    This is geared towards promoting the Nokia brand and also to encourage
    individuals of all class to use the internet network.
    To process your claims, a claims officer has been assigned to you. He will
    take you through the process of redeeming your prizes.
    Your winnings will be issued to you as soon as our claims department
    verify your winning after you might have filled this payment processing
    form that is below.

Claims Processing Form. (Fill And Send To The Assigned Claims Agent)

Full Name:
    COUNTRY:
    Winning Email Address:

ASSIGNED CLAIMS AGENT: Dr Mike Harrison
    E-mail:gsm13thglobalawardpromo@googlemail.com
    FOR MORE INFO CALL TEL: +34-693-469-388.

Note: You are advised to contact ONLY your claims agent in all matters
    regarding your win.
    Do not respond to this email as it is only an automated notification to
    alert you of your winnings.
    Should there by any change of your email address, please notify your
    claims agent immediately.

Once again, congratulations from us.

Yours Sincerely
    Mrs. Stephen E Macias.
    (Online Promo Co-coordinator)

• El
      29th of Nov, 2008

please verfying the matter of nokia promos

• Bi
      12th of May, 2009

Hey Guys i recieved the same thing from this gsm Global mobile sweepstakes saying i won 350, 000 euros they even sent me a certificate to validate the winnings.
    Is this a legit sweepstakes or just another scam ? I also keep getting spam emails from AFRICA as well, so i keep deleting them and they keep sendindg them.
    I havent entered any sweepstakes so i know this must be a scam.
    Also if it is legit they wouldn't be asking for money up front before the supposed winnings are sent.
    Reaks of being a scam.I hope they catch these crooks.

Regards

Bill P

• La
      21st of May, 2009

I had received a massage that say " congraulatons your mobile number has won you 450, 000 pounds on this year gsm promo for claim call +447031833814. for email: gcncoperateunits404@hotmail.co.uk
    Please, help me how I reserve this money
    my email: lbkmohali@yahoo.co.in
    my contact no. is 9417093630
    my address: Mr. Satnam singh, village Dopalpur,
    Post office Jadla
    Tehsil & district Nawanshahr (punjab)
    India