Faith Handyman Servicesrip off

1 Review updated:

did painting, install a floor- took money and never finished the job- the work was horrible- never fiinished one room and got paint on my window shade, furniture, lighting fixtures. installed a vinly floor in a hallway and bathroom and never cleaned the floor first- tile lifted up and never stuck properly- never put trim and botched it completely- everything is unfinshed, every room was partially painted. worst job i have ever seen in my life. many more instances if bad work throughout my house. he was in jail one weekend when i tried to contact him about fiinishing the job. took photos of everything!
trying to find a current address to pursue a civil case

El

Comments

• St
      Aug 21, 2009
    Faith Handyman Services - Worst Contractor
    Faith Handyman Services
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Springfield
    Virginia
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

Faith Handyman Services is used as a fake outfit by a man named Paul Sellaro. He is nothing short of a con artist. I contracted him to do some work for me. He took the advance payment and never showed up. Be aware of him. He is a con artist.

• St
      Aug 21, 2009

I agree. I had similar experience with Paul Sellaro.

• Ni
      Apr 02, 2011
    Faith Handyman Services - He took the advance payment and never showed up
    Faith Handyman Services

Faith Handyman Services is used as a fake outfit by a man named Paul Sellaro. He is nothing short of a con-artist. I contracted him to do some work for me. He took the advance payment and never showed up.

Be aware of him. He is a con-artist.

• Dc
      May 09, 2011

He's such an incompetent, crook, I wasted money time and materials, almost he did for me (plumbing, tile, roof, floors, was done so wron, I had to pay to get for rip things off and start from scratch, all to the trash. stay away from him for your own sake.