FairySeason / size issue

Ordered three dresses from www.fairyseason.com website and all three dresses were different sizes! Well, since I ordered these for myself it's obvious that I ordered all three in one size. One dress was very huge, second one was small and only one actually fit.
I contacted customer support and asked for an exchange but they did not reply. Then I found their Facebook page and sent a message there and they finally replied. Their message was short - we don't accept returns, so donated the dresses or something like that. What kind of service is that?? They made a mistake and refused to take any responsibility! Total scam!

Mi
Aug 22, 2016

Comments

• Kl
      11th of Nov, 2016

I ordered super cute reindeer stretch pants and a sweater to go with it. The pants finally arrived and they are extremely thin, almost like nylons and the sweater is so poorly put together that I can't even wear it. They have a no return policy, my fault for not checking before ordering. Luckily my order was less than $40.00, but sucks that I'm out the money for items that I can't even wear. Do not buy, the items look to be good quality and show up very poorly put together!

• On
      25th of Nov, 2016

Never again will i buy from them very poor quality and size is that of a child, literally i ordered an extra large and i recieved an extral large but in children sizes.. have been in contact via email and they only want to give me 10% of amount paid... or i return at my cost... still fighting them...

• De
      2nd of Jan, 2017

This company is a scam!! I ordered three items four weeks ago. Within a week, i received notice that two items shipped. Still have not received, nor heard word on the third item. There is a tracking number, but when i went to check the status, the website says you are unable to track packages that were shipped for free. Not a true legal statement. I attempted to send a message through their website, which states i will hear back in 24-48 hours, its been two weeks now, with no response! One of the items shipped was a holiday dress, another was a holiday gift. Worthless to me now! Going to attempt to contact my credit card company to see if there is anything i can do about the $35. I paid. Read their instagram account. All negative!! Wish i read it before i ordered. And not sure where to turn...
    Do not order from this 'company". Its a scam!!!

• Bn
      5th of Jan, 2017

Clothes may look cute and reasonably priced, however i wont know for up to 2 months when i receive my order. I ordered 4 items for christmas on december 10 and still havent received them. I did receive an email stating one item was shipped on dec. 26 and the entire order shipped dec. 27. When i tracked it my shipment hasnt moved since dec 28. Its in china. And it could take up to 60 days to receive. This is bulls###!!! If anyone wants to place an order for next christmas... Do it now. Maybe itll be delived in 11 months.

Extremely dissastisfied

• Re
      8th of Jan, 2017

Ordered 7 pairs of socks on December 5 for stocking stuffers. On December 25, 2016 received an email stating that order had shipped. I asked to cancel this order since I no longer needed them - Christmas was over. Received 1 pair of socks on January 4. Was told that order had shipped and that I could not cancel the order. They said we hope you will understand this - that it couldn't be cancelled. Today is January 9 and I still have not received the merchandise. Did the "tracker" and found out they were being shipped DIRECTLY FROM CHINA! That explains it. I have disputed charges on AE (my account was charged on December 5, the day I ordered them). You have to be crazy to buy anything from FAIRYSEASON!

• Be
      16th of Aug, 2018
    FairySeason - Order never came
    Fairyseason.com

Ordered some things from here on JUNE 8, It is now the 28th and the tracking is impossible since it is in CHINESE!!!

• Li
    FairySeason - Not delivered
    fairyseason.com

I order Christmas gifts Nov.14, 2017, , have not received anything and can't get in touch with anybody..

• Gi
    FairySeason - Everything that as to do with this company

I ordered items 5 weeks ago and they keep telling me I can track my packages. That's a joke. Worst company ever. 2 Items shipped over 2 weeks ago but no one know where they are. The other two I'll probably never see. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY EVER!

They are liars, they take your money! You never get your items!

• Kr
      1st of Sep, 2018
    FairySeason - Fraudulent company...Beware.

They do not ship products. Purchased 11/5/17 and as of 12/12/17, no product. No change in shipping status in China. Will not refund so had to file dispute with my credit card company. There are affiliated companies using different names to hide from complaints like Chicgrace and others so beware!

• He
      5th of Sep, 2018
    FairySeason - clothing

I order the merchandise almost one month ago, I have yet to receive any item that I ordered. I'm very dissatisfied and will never order from your company again. This in regards to order # FSA230990253596433

• Le
      18th of Sep, 2018

Sizes are two to three sizes smaller, but I believe that is explained in the fine print somewhere. I have ordered four shirts. They are not the greatest quality, but they are worth what I spent. I did get all packaged within two weeks. I didn't have the shipping issue, but I am not sure that I will be ordering again.

• Pa
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Fairy Season - Horrible service and poor quality products

This company is terrible! Thier description of products are always off and usually poor quality. IF (a very strong IF) you receive your item(s) you will be lucky. If you need a refund you are out of luck - even when it is their fault!