fairydressing.net / I got horrible dress and impossible to return it

I ordered wedding dress from the website www.fairydressing.net. I got all confirmation info, but it turned out that my dress was out of stock, and the seller sent me several pics of other dresses, which looked similar as I wanted. I choose another one, but when it arrived, I was shocked. It looked like piece of cloth and wasn’t beautiful at all. I wanted to return, but the seller refused and never again spoke with me. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Du
Aug 31, 2014

Comments

• Lu
      Sep 03, 2014

This is the new way to earn money. Put complaints and then ask the seller to pay to delete it.

• Lu
      Sep 03, 2014

Cheat site. This is their way to earn the money, our business already meet the same thing. They send us email to inform us we have a complaints in this site and if we want to delete it, they can help us in 48hrs, but need to pay.!!!

• Vi
      Sep 07, 2014

We don't sell any dress in detail during near two years to USA clients.
    We received the email to suggest us delete this bad feedback from: https://www.complaintsboard.com certainly need to pay.
    It seems we are not the unique victim after research in Google. Shame way to make money!!

“Duos8 “ Please show us your payment proof and order proof, parcel proof ?????!!!