Fairway Financial Group / Awful company

Please be aware of this Fake Loan Company. I am one of many people struggling to make ends meet with the economy. I tried to apply online for several personal loans. Including a website for this company that shows they have been in business since 1995. I did not hear back from them right away and when I did the offer was too good to be true. Unlike, many people I decided to do my homework and long behold.

The company appeared to be legitimate all around until they asked me for advanced payments on the loan. Asking me to send them via MoneyGram to Ontario, Canada. I was burned twice this month already luckily I paid thru Paypal. But this company really went all out they sent me documents and everything. Then they asked for money...

Terry Williams which must be a fake name because BBB does not show the business listed. Well now they do cause I reported them. We are all struggling to make ends me. Just be Careful and not jump so quickly. If it looks too good and sounds too good to be true. 99% of the time it is. The last thing you need is to be evicted or careless trying to get a bogus loan. May God have Mercy on these Thieves souls.

Ci

Comments

29th of Dec, 2008
    Fairway Financial Group - Terrible experience
    Fairway Financial Group
    fairwayfg.com

I applied for a loan they said they needed 3 months security deposit up front in which I Western Unioned it to them then when I called back they said loan was not approved and would no longer take my calls when I did call them they hung up on me.