Fairway Enterprises / Destroyed my business , non payment of commission fees

Redway, CA, United States

I purchased a franchise in 2015 from fairway enterprises, 1271 Evergreen rd. Suite 420, Redway, ca 95560 (owner) Dave Roberts [protected]. Before I purchased the franchise I explained to dave Roberts over the phone that I was a disabled vet on a fixed income and I wanted to invest in a reliable business that paid my commission on time and got my products to me in the allotted time that he told me which was 3 to 4 days, not 3 to 5 weeks to receive my orders for my costumers. the first time I complained was when I did not receive my welcome package until 6 weeks later to attempt to get the business up and running. I complained again after that and he raised my commission up to 30%, I thought everything was fine made another big order and it got here 4 weeks late the costumers did not want it any more, tried calling he won't answer my phone calls or emails. all I was asking for was for him to be a man of his word and pay me my commission and send me my products on time. I'm a disabled vet with PTSD, I would like to sue him for my commission payments with interest and get him to buy back the business and pay me for my waste of time and losing my costumers .

Si