Time share contracts through this company are misrepresented and terms and conditions illegal. Assessment payments from this company have gone up over 100% in 2007, even though owners had signed a contract that states they could not be raised by more than 15% annually. The resort was sold 2 years ago between bothers and the company will gladly tell you try to make a case against them stating that â��our money is in Barbadosâ��.
Rancho Banderas was also involved in the Cash Back America Scam, were they guaranteed a percentage of monies back for up front assessment payments. No one who was involved in this scam has recovered their agreed upon refund.
To make this company pay I suggest:
1. contact the Mexican consulate in your country
2. contact Canadian consulate in your country
3. file a complaint with your better business bureau
4. file a complaint with Profeco in Mexico (they will probably not do anything, but your home Mexican consulate may be able to push thingthrough.)
scroll down for English directions.
6. contact a Canadian Lawyer (I have started a class action with Merchant Law Group speak with Michale Bauer [protected]).
7. file complaint with Canadian BBB (http://welcome.bbb.org/)
These are people working for Fairmont Properties LTD be very careful when dealing with them they are part of the problem:
Timo Stychin gm AT ranchobanderas.com
Babs Burell ffi AT fairmontcanada.com
Eleanor Fornataro EFornataro AT fairmontcanada.com
Fairmont Properties Lawyers: Schinnour Matkin & Baxter (http://smbplawyers.com/home)
If you investigate Rancho Banderas, Resorts West or Fairmont Properties LTD, you will read tons and tons of negative views. Please do not do business with this company!
If you have been victimized by this companyâ�¦Please join my class action suit: tnisivaco AT yahoo.com