Fairfield Inn / rooms
We stayed at the Airfield Inn 7850 Stonecrest Square Lithonia Ga. 30038 on September 1, 2017. The room was not clean by Marriot standards. The room had a smoke smell and the bathroom was unsatisfactory as well. Customer
service was pretty good. The area was was sold out on rooms so we stayed at this location. The following day, we stayed at the Fairfield Inn 3508 Baker Rd. Acworth Ga. 30101. It was like going from a Ford Focus to a Range Rover. Everything was nice and clean.
More Fairfield Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn - room charges
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled! 
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers 
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - complaint
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - double charged
- Fairfield Inn Lombard, IL - assistant manager and manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - customer service 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - call in reservation