Fairfield Inn and Suites / fairfield inn &, suites, enterprise al - general manager
I was out in contact with Ardebra Terrell (general manager) of the Enterprise location after an error was made on the booking.com app. I was trying to book for a wedding in Nov, but something went wrong and booked me for that day 10/7, I then cancelled not thinking I would be charged and I was. Booking.com sent me over to Fairfield since the booking was done thru a 3rd party (booking.com) I first contact Ardebra on 10/24 and she then asked me to provide my bank statement, proof of the $108 withdrawal and my booking conformation and cancellation. Since then I have asked for an update on 10/30, 11/7 & 11/26 with no response. So, now this general manager has my personal info as she requested and I still have no update or refund. I would really appreciate some help with this matter.
More Fairfield Inn and Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn - room charges
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled! 
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers 
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - dirt
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - katie-lee baker front office manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - room charge
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - dirty bed
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - customer service