Fairfax Realty, Lionel ProctorFairfax Realty,Lionel Proctor-Leasing complaints

1 Review updated:

unethical Landlord and business practices-security deposit -theft, wrongful garnishments-tenant disputes- issues with Landlords | Forum | disputes & damages finances lost & monetary damages, UNFAIR RENT INCREASE, SECURITY DEPOSIT THEFT, RIPOFF FEES & CHARGES, WRONGFUL GARNISHMENT ON TENANTS ---rented bad apartment i Leased from the Landlord i was having problems with the apartment the apartment floors and walls were paper thin in all the apartments were not sound proof that i could’nt get any peace nor quite from other tenants and harassing Landlord keeping me up he was a bothersome, complaints and disputes between tenants and the landlord went on the apartment was poorly structured it cant handle a family living in it and i was the only one living in the apartment i did nothing wrong to deserve this disrespect the landlord unfairly raised my rent, took me to court and billed me for court expenses for a cheap apartment, i couldnt take it anymore the apartment was a complete scam so i moved out the landlord kept my security deposit and had my wages garnished for increased rent and fees! there was no mention of garnishment from the landlord or in the rent lease about wage garnishment i didnt agree to anything i lost money and got ripped settled complaints-Lawsuits.

Bo
Mar 03, 2014

More Fairfax Realty, Lionel Proctor Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mo
      Mar 03, 2014