Fair Deal Noida / Swift LXI Review

1 India Review updated:

Fair deal Noida is junk car dealer in Noida I have purchased a car swift LXI with this dealer and in a month time we have changed all tyres because as I think they have provided us old tyre I have derived my car only 2300 KM and all tyres are useless so I am requesting all of you if you want to buy any car never go for fair deal this is only my suggestion nothing else if you want to talk please to make me a call and will give you all details

MY Name: Sandeep Pandey
My NO: [protected], [protected]

One more thing never use JK tyre because it’s useless these tyres have capabilities only 2300 KM and after that you need to change the all tyres.

Comments

13th of Apr, 2010

Hi, this is Sandeep. One month ago have purchased a Swift LXI from Fair Deal Noida Sector 11 and now days we are facing a lot of problem with this car. In a month time I have repair my tyres 6 to 8 times. When I asked to fair deal why it’s happen he was saying these tyres from JK Group and we can say anything you can contact to my Sahibabad office. I go there and Meet to Mr. Vipin(9910690401) who is manager in Sahibabad Fair Deal he has provide us a number of JK tyres and once I call to Mr.Yogendra (9654452272) he is saying I am out of station and will back in 10 days time. Its means no one here to listen my words and problem. What can I assume then this is my bumper mistake to buy Maruti car? Kindly advice

Junk Fair Deal Noida Sector 11

• Be

Hey Sandeep,

You did a big mistake to buy an any model from this showroom. This Showroom provide rubbish services.

Coooooooolllllllllllllllll.

13th of Apr, 2010

yes Mr. Sandeep you arer says right Fair Deal is not provide good service his customers.

• Pr
      13th of Apr, 2010

I know very well about fair deal services (Sector 11). When you will go there for a buy a new car their behavior very polite and way of talking very attractive and sweet.After buying a car when you have face some problem they do not listen care fully and trying to ignore your problems.
    Thanks & Beat Regards
    Pravindra singh

• Si

Hello dear,

you are not only one that facing this type of problem due to the maruti corporation ltd. they are very cheap and rubbish service provider right now. customer executive and specially who make manager of there are like the king or owner of this firm. I will suggest you, go for the consumer court for this claim and never trust on this brand in the feature.

too bad experience with this

• So
      13th of Apr, 2010

From what I have read on the net it sounds like they need a lesson in customer service. I am not sure from what I am reading not only here but else where if I would give them my business.

• Am
      14th of Apr, 2010

yes, x sandeep you are correct i have also used Jk tyres
    but its very rubbish and i will never buy JK grups tyres in future and also not suggest to anyone to do the same.

• Ne
      14th of Apr, 2010

i have already used Swift LXI with JK group tyre... must say that its Junk tyres not J K tyres.

Infact i would suggest maruti to discontinue their alliance with J K otherwise in long run they will loose their customers.

• Ir
      14th of Apr, 2010

yes.i am agree with u.you are not only one that facing this type of problem due to the maruti corporation ltd. they are very cheap and rubbish service provider right now...and i also advise do not provide alliances with JK tyres..because its very poor quality tyres.

• Jk
      14th of Apr, 2010

I have very bad experience with fair deal noida remember never buy any car with this company its only my suggestion nothing else

• Aa
      10th of Dec, 2010

Complain against Electric Power of Noida - PASCHIMANCHAL VIDYUT VITRAN NIGAM Ltd. for JE - Anil Kumar Kapil (33/11 KVA Sub Power Station) C Block, Power House, Sector – 44, Noida – 201303, Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)

JE - Anil Kumar Kapil is a corrupt officer & is defaming the entire electricity department & Noida Authority due to his activities. He is a curse for the department & should be immediately removed after taking stringent action against him, so that no one else can even think of doing what he does.

He openly asks for bribes for installing a New Electricity Meter in any house in the Sector. Also, once the new electricity meter is installed he asks again for bribes in order to give the sealing report. In case he is not given bribe, he harasses the public and threatens to cut the electricity. He also goes to people’s houses on festivals such [censored]i & Diwali and asks for money. If the money is not given he gives wrong report to the electrical department and says that you your Meter is Overload etc …and you need to pay penalty etc and harasses the resident of the sector 44 as it is one of the VVIP Sector of Noida.

Also, he steals the electricity and the give the public for higher rates in the sector.

All the residents of the sector are frustrated because of his unprofessional behavior and asking money again and again. However, they are afraid to come forward & report his actions due to his position & status.

This complaint is done in favor of general public. Therefore you are requested to publish on your News site and also try to take strike actions against him and also the the government can take serious action against him.

Regards
    -------------

• Hi
      29th of Nov, 2011

Hi Sir,
    My Dzire car has run 80, 000 Kms with the factory fitted JK Radials.

29th of Nov, 2011

really i dont think so i have faced problem so i have posted this