Fair Deal Auto Sales Of Tampa / Engine, tires, leakage, water pump, power window, attenta, just purchased the car not even 1 full week. . Fraudulant prices!!! Total lemon!!!

1 11901 N. NEBRASKA AVENUE Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 813.600.3401

Lisa - Its funny how I dropped off this car to Mohammed, Daniel and Adam today.. and you respond with getting a new car.. Your probably related to them somehow.. I would do the same thing.. For your information.. I do have a new car.. My CLS 500 white with Burgundy interior with Mohagony wood was purchased in 2006 and am happy to state that I have yet to experience any problems what so ever! For anyone smart person whom is listening.. purchasing a used car (my first car was a used SC 300 1996 in very good condition with a 2 year warranty.. not all USED CAR DEALERS WORSHIP FRAUD!!! For this is why I felt comfortable in purchasing this car for my sister.. She is a new driver and it only made sense.. why get an 80K car for a new driver.. Even the slowest people "LISA" would understand that.. you think.. As stated.. I will move forward with this action on Fair Deal Auto.. I will publicly announce what have been done to me with the support of others whom have been victimized by Fair Deal Auto (Mohammed, Daniel and Adam).. For this will be my ultimate goal.. My suggestion to you is to support them with your legal paperwork showing and proving all you have stated when this comes out!

P. S. Read the blogs and opinions of the majority darling and tell Mohammed, Daniel and Adam I said Hello.. your way to obvious :)

Thanks!

-E!

Comments

• Es
      18th of Nov, 2008

Oh and by the way.. Unforeseen does not mean for your car to literally stop on the highway right after you drove off the lot darling.. Its funny how many cars Fair Auto Deal have sold to people.. just stopped within 1 day - the first week of purchasing.. yeah.. their great alright.. Bye now Lisa..

• Mi
      23rd of Jan, 2010

Fair Deals Auto Sales...these guys are just dis-honest. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else to buy a car. Don't trust them or you will end up a loser with a BAD DEAL, not a Fair Deal.

22nd of Aug, 2010

They ought to be referred to as 'Up Yours Dhimmi' auto sales. Car i bought from them on its first trip did not even make it to my mechanic, who will testify in in court that it had a blown headgasket masked by enough Check-Leak to make it glow in the dark. Having said that, the sales guy, Paul Gamelin, i take for an hones and decent man. i truly believe he did not know what he was selling me, but he may want to reconsider the company he keeps.

• Mi
      24th of Aug, 2010

this dealer is agood dealer they sell alot of good cars and they say it upfront that the car as is and offer warranty for all coustomer id they need it is not fair for them that coustomer didnot understand what it mean buying used car !