fagbemi abiola / Euro-Afro Asia -American Sweepstakes Lottery International Program held on the 2009

1 Nigeria Review updated:

I received message from mrs Doris Clif the zoal co-ordinator that have won $250, 000 this year. it is true please help
thanks

Ab

Comments

• Za
      14th of Jul, 2009

hi,
    i am zakir from saudi arabia. i got one mail from sweepstakes lottery, and they told me that i win in the lottery. pls in form me that did i realy win u it is fake.and my email id is zakir_khan16@yahoo.com

• Kr
      30th of Jul, 2009

i have receive a mail to lottery result 2009 euro afro asia american sweeptakes promotion held on nottimgham united kingdam. winning amount is 550000 british pound.
    can it is true pls help me
    my id is krishna.verma51@yahoo.com

• Ro
      20th of Sep, 2009

I got a mail on 17 september that i won a price in Lucky draw a amount of 550000 UK Pound and a phone call to send the ID Proof. Is it true, Pls help me
    The Complete e-mail was
    ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION 2009
    CONGRATULATION
    We Congratulate you for being one of the 5 TOP Lucky Winners of the 2009 Euro-Afro-Asia-American Sweepstakes online Web promotion held in Nottingham UNITED KINGDOM.
    YOUR E-MAIL ID HAS WON YOU GBP?550, 000.00 (FIVE hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds (GBP) in Cheque.In the 2ND category of our computer ballot free e-mail lottery prize.

My e-mail Id is deshpande_rohit2005@rediffmail.com