Faded Glory Jeans Co. / Dry Rot

1 Clarksburg, WV, United States Review updated:

I brought 6 pairs of Faded Glory jeans from Wal-Marts for $8.00 a pair, 2 months ago and I throught, that was a good deal.When I put them on, it was a night mare.The first pair that I had on, I was at Mc Donalds and I bend over to pick up a Quarter that I have drop and the hole back end of the jean rip, just like they was dry rotted, the second pair.I was at Wal-Marts and I bend over to get something off of the bottom shelf and the back end rip again, just like if they was dry rotted.I try to wear 2 more of the Faded Glory jeans and the 2 jeans done the same thing.I try to take them back to Wal-Marts and they will not take them back.I lost $48.00 plus tax, I found out do not buy Faded Glory jeans anymore.

Comments

• Sh
      14th of Apr, 2009

I brought a pair of Faded Glory jeans and the back end ripped out when I was out eating before I had to go to work. I had to buy something from JC Pennys just so I could go to work. The jeans were $15.00 tht I was out because Walmart would not take them back.
    These jeans were only wash 1 time before this happen. In times like this people can not spend the money to keep buying new jeans because of problems like this. I got these jeans about 2 months ago.

Can you help me with this.
    Janice Lynn
    janicerlynn@yahoo.com

13th of Aug, 2009

April 2009 WalMart had FGJ & shorts on sale for $9.oo a pair. Like the others on the comment board, I thought it was a decent price...not! At least my butt didn't come out in public. These people should be compensated for their embarrasment. In less than four months the pockets of my shorts are coming apart, I could understand if they were a year old or more. Faded Glory, wanna pair for two pair of shorts? I am going back to my more expensive LEES & faded glory can fade on out of the United States back to the sweat shops where they are made.

Marsha Townsend, tornadoannie@yahoo.com

• Js
      11th of Dec, 2009

Wow! I remember Faded Glory from back in the 70's when it was a department store pricey brand, and a pair to be seen in too! Based on that I was shocked when one day just wasting my time while shopping with someone else came across Faded Glory jeans at Wal-Mart! I saw a pair that were fleeced lined carpenter pants for $20 and picked them up, that was a year and half ago. I wish I'd have gotten another pair that day and actually went to that same store around the same time (this year) and weeks before and after hoping
    to find another pair to buy but to no avail! I love these jeans, while they don't get worn everyday they get used and washed and have held up great!!

• Po
      17th of Feb, 2011

I'm a poor mexican so i have to buy cheap stuff to save money and i like these pants

• Br
      23rd of Jan, 2016

I have also had two pairs of Faded Glory pants rip out in the butt area- once in public and once at home. They were not too tight on me, and they didn't even rip at the seam. The material is really thin and cheap, and I agree, the company should be liable for the embarrassment they cause people. I will never buy their brand of clothing again and will warn everyone I know away from it because it's pure garbage.