Factory Outlet Store — panasoic replacement cord
The return cord enclosed was ordered from your web site. I ordered it by looking up the shaver model and ordering the corresponding cord. The part number appearing on your shipping envelope is WES8228K7658. This corresponds to the part number for this same razor ES8249 as it appears on Amazon. I have included the printout from Amazon but it is the same part number which appears on several other web sites.
No part number appears anywhere on what you sent -- I determined the part number from what appears on the outside of the mailing envelope. I have no way of knowing that what you sent is what I ordered
There is only one problem -- the part which you sent does not fit into the charger for ES8249. This means that either:
1. You sent me a replacement cord other than WES8228K7658; or
2. Panasonic is publishing the wrong replacement cord part number.
I suspect #2, but it does not really matter. What does matter is that I ordered a replacement cord for the charging station for Razor ES8249 and it is the wrong cord.
In exchange for this clear error, and for the privilege of buying the cord from the Factory Outlet Store, I get the joy of:
1. Spending the time to get this issue straightened out;
2. Paying return postal charges;
3. Paying a 15% restocking charge.
This is outrageous. You should adopt the Amazon model of returning the item shipped in error, no questions asked, full refund. This is your problem and not mine.
More Factory Outlet Store Complaints & Reviews
- FactoryOutletStore.com - fraud/scam 
- Factory Outlet Store - a case of fraud and theft 
- FactoryOutletStore.com - fraud and poor customer service 
- FactoryOutletStore.com 34 34th St 3rd Floor Brooklyn, NY 11232 - false advertisement & fraud 
- FactoryOutletStore.com - avoid this seller at all costs 
- Factory Outlet Store - lazy lagoon
- Factory Outlet Store - batteries for a phone wireless
- Factory Outlet Store - garmin map
- Factory Outlet Store - frigidaire water filter replacement
- Factory Outlet Store - false advertisement