Factory Outlet Storepanasoic replacement cord

The return cord enclosed was ordered from your web site. I ordered it by looking up the shaver model and ordering the corresponding cord. The part number appearing on your shipping envelope is WES8228K7658. This corresponds to the part number for this same razor ES8249 as it appears on Amazon. I have included the printout from Amazon but it is the same part number which appears on several other web sites.
No part number appears anywhere on what you sent -- I determined the part number from what appears on the outside of the mailing envelope. I have no way of knowing that what you sent is what I ordered
There is only one problem -- the part which you sent does not fit into the charger for ES8249. This means that either:
1. You sent me a replacement cord other than WES8228K7658; or
2. Panasonic is publishing the wrong replacement cord part number.
I suspect #2, but it does not really matter. What does matter is that I ordered a replacement cord for the charging station for Razor ES8249 and it is the wrong cord.
In exchange for this clear error, and for the privilege of buying the cord from the Factory Outlet Store, I get the joy of:
1. Spending the time to get this issue straightened out;
2. Paying return postal charges;
3. Paying a 15% restocking charge.
This is outrageous. You should adopt the Amazon model of returning the item shipped in error, no questions asked, full refund. This is your problem and not mine.

Ba

Comments

• Br
      Jun 12, 2012
    Factory Outlet Store - will not accept same day cancellation
    Factory Outlet Store
    34 34th St
    Brooklyn
    New York
    Phone: [protected]
    factoryoutletstore.com

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM OPERATOR-THEY DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS EVEN VERBALLY PER THEIR OWN WEBSITE-WHAT THEY RELY ON IS CHARGING YOU A 15% restocking FEE FOR RETURNING THE ORDER YOU CANCELLED. IT IS UNACCEPTABLE BUSINESS PRACTICE TO NOT ACCEPT SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS AND TO NOT INFORM CUSTOMERS OF A PROPER TOTAL.

• Ot
      Aug 22, 2012
    Factory Outlet Store - Fraud
    Factory outlet store

Bought a GPS from the factory outlet store, the unit arrived broken and unusable. When I returned it they charged me a 15 percent restocking fee for something that never worked. These people are crooks don't purchase anything from them.

• Wo
      Sep 08, 2012

I ordered a paddleboard paddle and they sent something that wasn't even the same as what they advertised. I had ordered two but THANK GOD they only had one so they canceled the other one and TOLD me they were sending one. 15 minutes after I ordered it I called them back when I got the message and they said it already was shipped and wouldn't cancel the second one.

They sent it, not even what they had advertised. RIP OFF SCAMMERS. I'm going to get ALL my money back if I have to go to the State Attorney General. Does anyone live in Brooklyn that can see if they are at the physcial address they advertise?

DON'T BUY ANYTHING was these folks.