Factory Outlet Store / a case of fraud and theft

1 china , bolaiya chengdu shuangliu district, customs clearance in china sichuan dajian road 289 chengdushi sichuan 612200, United States Review updated:

I and my friend bought clothes worth 160 euros and I was surprised that the site sent two times different products that we bought and have no financial value, I tried to contact them more than once and did not work, I hope you take care of my case to return my money, thank you very much.

this is phone number of the sender : [protected]

Note: the purchase appears in the pictures below.

Ra
Nov 12, 2018

Comments

• Ni
      29th of Nov, 2018

that's the same package I got but in white. still didn't get my stuff. I place two orders still awaiting but they took my money right away. with fierykicks.com what can I do

• Pa
      28th of Dec, 2018

I have just received a package from these people today with a pair of Rayban (obviously fake) sunglasses - I have not ordered any sunglasses. I cannot think of what I would have ordered from these people or where I would have ordered from. I have ordered plenty of items from the "Wish" site and most come from China but so far I have had no problems. I have gone through my PayPal account to check but cannot find anything that might have come from these people.

10 hrs 18 mins ago

@PaulineW I just received the Same thing fake, cheap “Rayban” obviously used that I never order but was charged $35 to my account. I have no idea how or where they got my information from! I called my bank and had my cards changed!

• Pa
      28th of Dec, 2018

Can I ask what site you purchased your items from as I still cannot locate where or when I would have ordered from these people.

• Er
      31st of Dec, 2018

I placed a order for 2 things that I have not received, 1 was a 4 wheeled scooter that had a electric motor to make is go and it was $139.00 and another was a rust eradicator for $39.00. Both ads were on facebook and Instagram. Well today I got a box with some ray ban sunglasses in it that are fake cheap and I did not order them. I tracked down the address where it came from and Google brings op several post of rip off. Just great like we thought. It is too good of a deal to be true.

• Me
      7th of Jan, 2019

so I have received TWO pairs of fake Ray Bans that we didn't order. I only order through Aliexpress and haven't done business with them there.

10 hrs 9 mins ago

@Melissa Gammonster Today I received fake, used “Rayban” sunglasses that I have never ordered and was changed $35 to my bank account from these people. I called my bank and had my cards deactived and changed.

12th of Jan, 2019

I ordered Fortnite clothes as a Xmas present . It took around 6 weeks to come. Needless to say they were the wrong clothing when I tried to contact by email there reply was that postage would not be worth the value and that it is unsafe.
    What a contradiction.

15th of Jan, 2019

That's the same package I received. Do you know the website? I can't remember where I went when I ordered them.I ordered shoes and they did not look like the picture. They were Nikes and supposed to say Supreme and said Suprome and they refuse to refund me my money.

• Le
      19th of Jan, 2019

I received a pair of obviously fake ray bans to day and was puzzled as I have never ordered any. I googled the return address and it led me to this site. I did place an order with KCIMCMA market for a part for a Makita Router . They have an extensive web site selling everything under the Sun. I can find nothing about them on line and they have not answered any of my emails. This is a link to the site https://www.kcimcmarket.com/ I think its a scam. The range of items is huge, I think they keep the basic site and change the name . My package said return to hadisi SICHUAN 612200 CHINA

9 hrs 47 mins ago

@Les Rowe Today I received also fake “raybans” they charged my account $35 I had my cards disabled and changed. I tried to go back to the website they got my information from www.apexsmall.com and it hasn’t been updated since Christmas (still has Christmas’s sales/flyers and has no way to contact them I tried to email them and the e-mail said “address not found”