Factory Florist / One of the Worst Florist in Toronto

147 Norfinch DriveToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 416-736-6988

I am a newly wedded bride who was totally disappointed with the service provided by Steve of Factory Florist. Six months before my wedding he prepared a prototype I made some additions to that arrangement he charged me extra for this and I said no problem and paid the extra charge.He took a picture of it himself. Fast forward a month before my wedding I can't get a hold of this guy. He closed up his shop for the whole summer and you can only get him by leaving a voice mail, which he doesn't respond to. I had to time my call close to the weekend when I knew he would be preparing for someone's wedding. That was the only way i could set up an appointment to check up with him before my wedding. On the day of my wedding the bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids had no green fillers as we discussed he used the smallest roses possible and they were already starting to wilt so early in the day. I get to the reception hall and the centerpieces I paid him extra for are a fraction of the size we discussed. There was suppose to be curly willow sticking out the top of the arrangements and hydrangeas, plural, there was no willow at the top, and he stuck in only one measly little hydrangea bunch. The green foam he stuck the flowers in was not even covered with leaves. It was smiling back in all my pictures. Overall his work was just shoddy. He boasts about a t.v. show using his flowers but ask him to show his previous work and the names of the "many" happy couples that used him and he probably can't provide names. He took advantage of two young people who didn't know better. Don't use this guy!!

Comments

Su
  16th of Apr, 2009
I wanted to take this opportunity and let other brides know if they are looking for a good quality florist, then, please do not consider Factory Florist. I booked them for my shower, and a friend of mine booked him for her wedding, and the list of issues is unbelievable. The quality of work is below par, and the level of service is negative!!!

My words of advice, do not use this vendor!

I have given them a $700 deposit, and Steve told me he would give me $200 back with some arrangements for my wedding. He comes to my house the day before the wedding with arrangements that he bought at a supermarket. And to boot, I have never received my $200.

I have tonnes of quality issues with his work, and he talks a great game, but does not deliver on any of his promises.

Lately, his work # and website are down, so I think he is out of business!