Factory 2 U / Work Ethic, Attitude, Verbal Abuse,

75 N. Terrace Ave.Nogales, AZ, United States
Phone: 520-287-4650
I have been a faithful customer for the past 10 years. Every Xmas I buy like 600 to 700 hundred dollars of merchandise. I walked into the store looked around and walked out, I walked to the next store not even three minutes and when I walked back there was a sexual comment that was said to me by Mr. Herrera which I ignored and kept walking to the next store. When I went back to my car Mr. Herrera was having my car towed. I went back and asked for the manager and Mr. Herrera said cant you read, and I asked for the manager and he said he wasnt going to say ### and i asked for the supervisor and he said he didnt need a ###en supervisor that he was the boss. So then he was with the towing guy and they were laughing and i dont appreciate that. Mr. Charlie Herrera was fired form Kmart and BigLots. He is not getting repremanded I did some searching around for info on this guy since Nogales is such a small town and I was just wondering if you guys do background checks on people before highering. Thank you for your time I would appreciate a response from this matter. I am sure I am not the first or last to complain of his work ethic. Hopefully this time he will be repremanded.