Facecard / Holding on to my funds

1 United States

I'm complaining on facecard for the reason is because there saying that my card is fraud. First of all, the card there saying is a fraud card has my money from my school(finanical aid)that was deposited on that card. This is my second card from Facecard, because awhile back my first card that I had got from them had been stolen, my wallet with EVERYTHING GONE!!! I reported this to them just as soon as it was STOLEN SO MANY TIMES!!! for months, from that time I tried to get a replacement card, which I signed up when facecard's website changed to the NEW FACECARD WEBSITE!!! They didn't say nothing about my card being fraud, They waited to I deposited my funds on to the card then said something was wrong, concerning with the frist card too. THAT HAD MADE ME REALLY UPSET!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT"S GOING ON WITH MY FIRST CARD . THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO HOLD MY FUNDS ON MY SECOND CARD!!! I F I WOULD HAVE KNOWN ALL THIS THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD HAVE DEPOSITED MY SCHOOL FUNDS ON TO THIS CARD!!!