Facebook.com / removing money from my credit card

1 518 w.11th st.Antioch, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9254971124

To Whom It May Concern;My name is Deborah Esquivel, I live in Antioch, Calif.94509.I have an account with Netspend for my debit visa card and have had money taken off of my card on the social network Facebook by my grandchildren without my permission.I do have an account on facebook myself and have used my card to pay for what is called game cash.Some how they have been able to pull-up my card information and used it for themselves on facebook.I have contacted Netspend and they have verified that the money was spent on facebook.I have to call them back in 3 working days to continue with the process of getting the money put back on my account.

Comments

• Lo
      11th of Oct, 2012

To Whom It May Concern
    I Lorraine Alsford Recently purchased Cafe Cash for My CafeWorld game On Sept. 29 and subsequently the following day I found myself Purchasing another Package Because I went through it fast.. ( the Packages offered were such a great deal ) Thank you for offering them .. In the following 3 or 4 days later I got a message that I was being fraudulent with terms and agreement and the faceboook logo with dialog boxes appears wanting confirmation of my account, seeing this I followed the instruction but when it came to them asking for my charge card number I exited out of screen and did not give that, I thought this very strange... almost immediately I get another pop up from Facebook saying my account was locked and to change my password so in the Dialog set of boxes provided by Facebook I did as I was prompted to .. I went to pay my 2 purchases at my Bank and Found that I Had been Charged for extra Purchases for 2 poker and pool games On Oct 4th I was angry I have never visited either one of these sites.. I don't even know how to Play poker or what this other game Is.. I don't know who to trust anymore..
    I would appreciate a refund to my account and since I have never played or purchased anything for any other Game but my CafeWorld I have been to my Financial Institution and have put a stop to this Master Card so it will not happen to me again .. I thought I was protected but I guess I was wrong... I saw the Lock on screen where our information is to be supplied and I want to feel safe doing so .. Thank You for your Attention with this LORRAINE ALSFORD

• Lo
      11th of Oct, 2012

To Whom It May Concern
    I Lorraine Alsford Recently purchased Cafe Cash for My CafeWorld game On Sept. 29th and subsequently the following day I found myself Purchasing another Package Because I went through it fast.. ( the Packages offered were such a great deal ) Thank you for offering them .. In the following 3 or 4 days later I got a message that I was being fraudulent with terms and agreement and the facebook logo with dialog boxes appears wanting confirmation of my account, seeing this I followed the instruction but when it came to them asking for my charge card number I exited out of screen and did not give that, I thought this very strange... almost immediately I get another pop up from Facebook saying my account was locked and to change my password so in the Dialog set of boxes provided by Facebook I did as I was prompted to .. I went to pay my 2 purchases at my Bank and Found that I Had been Charged for extra Purchases for 2 games poker and pool games On Oct 4th I was angry I have never visited either one of these sites.. I don't even know how to Play poker or what this other game Is.. I don't know who to trust anymore.. looking at the status of my purchases you can see that I only purchase CafeWorld Cash !!!
    I would appreciate a refund to my account and since I have never played or purchased anything for any other Game but my CafeWorld I have been to my Financial Institution and have put a stop to this MasterCard so there will be no other purchases .. I thought I was protected but I guess I was wrong... I saw the Lock on screen where our information is to be supplied and I want to feel safe doing so .. Thank You for your Attention with this LORRAINE ALSFORD