Facebook.com / removing money from my credit card
To Whom It May Concern;My name is Deborah Esquivel, I live in Antioch, Calif.94509.I have an account with Netspend for my debit visa card and have had money taken off of my card on the social network Facebook by my grandchildren without my permission.I do have an account on facebook myself and have used my card to pay for what is called game cash.Some how they have been able to pull-up my card information and used it for themselves on facebook.I have contacted Netspend and they have verified that the money was spent on facebook.I have to call them back in 3 working days to continue with the process of getting the money put back on my account.
More Facebook.com Complaints & Reviews
- Facebook - relationship status on facebook not working 
- Facebook - candy crush saga game 
- Facebook Inc. ® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment - this is genuine or scam 
- Facebook.com*nww93229m www. Fb. Me / Cc CA - eroneous charges 
- Service With Facebook - didn't give my credit card number but being charge 
- Facebook - gameroom
- Facebook - facebook is a scam
- Facebook - Facebook Lottery
- Facebook - I am writing to you from dunia a financial institute in uae.
- Facebook - Customer Service