Facebook Texas Holdem Play Money / overcharged on visa
While playing Texas Holdem, (play money), I purchased two Five dollar amounts for chips I agreed, One which was a VIP membership for five dollars, ( for VIP I was double charge, two five dollar amounts for VIP membership came through, Then I agreed for two 10.00 amounts, and five came through. I want to contact facebook and get my money back. I do not know how to contact them. This activity was on the 17th of May. This has happened before. Please help get my money back. This is not fair. Who do I call?
All I want is for the money to be replaced. I will never use my card on Facebook again...Thank you. Marilyn House...
More Facebook Texas Holdem Play Money Complaints & Reviews
- Facebook - relationship status on facebook not working 
- Facebook - candy crush saga game 
- Facebook Inc. ® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment - this is genuine or scam 
- Facebook.com*nww93229m www. Fb. Me / Cc CA - eroneous charges 
- Service With Facebook - didn't give my credit card number but being charge 
- Facebook - facebook messenger/algorithm
- Facebook - your own blue alert: targeting the international fellowship of christians and jews
- Facebook - lucid tiger
- Facebook - account disabled for no reason - no response to appeals.
- Facebook - goodeal/charger