Facebook / non receipt of text code to get back on facebook

1 orange walk, Belize Review updated:
Phone: 501-6647742

during a security check I was asked to provide my mobile number so that a code could be sent which I was to put in to open back my face book account, this I have don 5 times over the last three hourd but am not getting any response at all. there are no alternative options available. I need to get back my 1 day old accounthttps://www.complaintsboard.com/new_complaint/#

Da
May 21, 2015
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ne
      21st of Feb, 2015

some body make my fake fb id & email id, [protected]@yahoo.com, this fake id plz block this id

2nd of Feb, 2015
    Facebook - being taken money out of my acct.
    andres diaz
    monterrey estates apt. 437 carolina puerto rico 00979
    carolina
    Puerto Rico
    Phone: 787-2976543

have being taken money out of my acct. 30, 00 50, 00 70, 00 and I have not receive a response from nobody, not even facebook and they know .

• Ta
      27th of Jan, 2015
    Facebook - money taken from my bank
    Facebook
    Wenatchee

I was charged on a game on facebook 1-up slots. $17.99 was taken from my credit card to my bank. I would never purchase coins on a game for no more than $5.00. I am having a huge problem trying to get help with this from Facebook

• Ro
      5th of Oct, 2014
    Facebook - Part of life
    ELIZABETH, NEW JERSEY
    New Jersey

My Kindle Fire HD downloaded the new app automatically tonight. Since then I have tried opening the app and it will act like it's loading and then completely closes itself. I have tried rebooting, deleting the app and reinstalling, etc. Nothing is helping. I am very frustrated.

• Ca
      2nd of Oct, 2014
    Facebook - Facebook is important
    LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
    California

I loved the app before this last update. I can't do hardly anything on it anymore! I cant even post stickers on the messaging! And now i uninstalled it hoping to help it, and it won't reinstall!

• Pa
      30th of Sep, 2014
    Facebook - Facebook is part in my life
    Albany
    Missouri

Face is a great community in worlds online way.So i also like facebook.I use facebook 18 hours in a day.This is a part in my life.Day by day its publicity are grow a good place.So i think facebook is great.Now facebook will use a online news place.

• Va
      30th of Sep, 2014
    Facebook - I love facebook
    facebook.com

I told you something about facebook that is great.I love face so much.This is part in my life.I use facebook 18 hours in a day.So this is great for me and my life.I never leave facebook.

• Sh
      11th of Jul, 2014
    Facebook - some one using my photo
    raipur
    India

someone has created my fake id that is charmspell ananya lives in New delhi india and sending friend request to boys .
    i hope you will take some action on this. sir please delete my fake id.DUE to this fake id my father is scolding me he is thinking i have created that id

• Li
      8th of Jun, 2014
    Facebook - Several unauthorized charges
    Facebook

I was charged several misc charges on my credit card from Facebook advertising that I did not purchase. I have contacted my bank and am having them removed and I want them stopped now. My Facebook was also hacked. Obviously there is a major issue her. Contact me at (916)835-8376 immediately

• Ni
      27th of May, 2014

please help me to solve this problem

• Ni
      27th of May, 2014

someone has made my fake face book profile using my profile picture and my name now what i do to stop it.

29th of Mar, 2014
    Facebook - 3 fraud charges
    Seattle
    Phone: 509-859-1160

I just checked my credit card charges and found 3 unauthorized charges from Facebook on 3/22 - $792.48, $751.64, and $893.35. How did this happen? I certainly hope these will be removed ASAP. Please notify me when this has been taken care of.

9th of Mar, 2014
    Facebook - park cash
    facebook

MY NAME IS MARY MILES AND I PURCHASE PARK CASH FOR COASTERVILLE ON FACEBOOK FOR $10.00 AND DIDNT GET MY PRK CASH.SO I WOULD LIKE TO HAVEM MONEY BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD OR MY PARK CASH OF $140

• Ro
      24th of Feb, 2014
    Facebook - dispute excessive charges on my credit card
    barstow
    California

i purchased an item for a game on facebook and
    it charged me 10 ttimes so i need to have those charges all but one credited back to my account. i submitted a dispute already i just need to know what process they are going to use

• La
      7th of Feb, 2014
    Facebook - unauthorized charge on my credit card
    visa
    1561 blackburn st
    Lynchburg
    Phone: 4348462254

There was a $40 and some change charged on my credit card. I did not authorize this. Please put this charge back onto my credit card asap!

Lakeshia Murrell
    434-846-2254

• Vi
      9th of Jan, 2014

[email protected] id misuse.plz help.me.this fake id.this account [protected]@fb.com

• Vi
      9th of Jan, 2014

my sister .richa sharma.this fake id misuse.please remove id.other member use.
    id; [email protected]

I was charged 2 times for 5.00 each

2nd of Dec, 2013

I ordered gems on the smurfs's game for 5.00 dollars and I was double charged on my bank account

2nd of Dec, 2013

I was doubled charged on facebook