Facebook / non receipt of text code to get back on facebook

1 orange walk, Belize Review updated:
Phone: 501-6647742

during a security check I was asked to provide my mobile number so that a code could be sent which I was to put in to open back my face book account, this I have don 5 times over the last three hourd but am not getting any response at all. there are no alternative options available. I need to get back my 1 day old accounthttps://www.complaintsboard.com/new_complaint/#

Da
May 21, 2015

Comments

• As
      12th of Jan, 2012
    Facebook - Fake ID face book
    Web Site
    United Arab Emirates

dear sir
    someone has created my fake id that is ASIF BARWA lives in sonipet Pakistan and sending friend request to boys .
    i hope you will take some action on this. sir please delete my fake id.DUE to this fake id my father is scolding me he is thinking i have created that id

• Ha
      16th of Feb, 2012
    Facebook - facebook fake id
    hardik
    ghaziabad
    India

sir someone has created a fake facebook a/c of my sister i m sending a liak to uhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002681744088 i want u to deactivate this a/c as soon as posible.

• Da
      18th of Apr, 2012
    Facebook - Fake facebook id
    Facebook.com
    India
    Facebook.com

Fake id by the name neelam johal nd id is [email protected] delete that id nd take action against the user.

• Ru
      18th of Apr, 2012
    Facebook - Rip off
    Facebook

I bought $18.00 in chips for Double Down and never recived them however they had no problem getting ther fee.

• Mi
      25th of Apr, 2012
    Facebook - not recieving my gold i purchased for my game
    gardens of time
    Glasgow
    Scotland, Strathclyde
    United Kingdom

i purchased gold for the game called gardens of time i have not received my gold and i usually receive it as soon as i have purchased. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY TROUBLE BEFORE WHILE PURCHASING GOLD FOR THE GAME... i have received a email to say ive purchased the gold but no gold has appeared.
    pauline miller

11th of Jun, 2012
    Facebook - unathoreized money taken
    Facebook

I was charged on 6/8/2013 2 times 20.00 not authorized, also 6/10/2013 and 6/11/2013 $20.00 each time one right after the other not authorized. I Want My Money put back in my account PLEASE.

9th of Jul, 2012
    Facebook - charges i didnt make

my account has been charged 22.00 and i want it reburshed and my card number never to be used by facebook. we have a ccount on facebook but never used our card for anything. so could u please reinbursh us our money.. thanks u can responed to me at [email protected] thanks

23rd of Jul, 2012
    Facebook - Mischarged
    Thousand Oaks
    California
    Phone: 805-796-9748

I recently checked my bank account and am being charged $80 that I did not authorize. Please contact me and remove these charges from my account. My name is Sarah and my number is 805-796-9748f

• Mi
      25th of Jul, 2012
    Facebook - visa charge for slotomania
    Milagros Serrano
    Chicago
    Phone: 773-706-5078

I was charged on my Visa $25.00 for the Slotomania game and I didn't authorized it. Please call me. I want to remove my credit card from the facebook account.

• Lo
      1st of Aug, 2012
    Facebook - charges on my bank account
    Melissa Gibson
    3302 Chisholm Trail
    Bryan
    Texas
    Phone: 979-224-4642

There are charges from facebook that was on my bank statement that I don't know. I feel that you are taking advantage of me. I would like to get my money back for the charges I did not charged.

• Ey
      27th of Aug, 2012
    Facebook - cancelled, still being charged
    Eyes of Glory
    Waukegan
    Phone: 224-321-2575

I have cancelled this ad 3 times online from FB, I am being charged $12.00/week, CANCEL THIS AND REFUND MY CARD $36.00 PLEASE!!!

• Ta
      10th of Sep, 2012
    Facebook - creit card abuse
    Faceboook
    952 Westminster St NW
    Washington
    District of Columbia
    Phone: 202-257-2870

A charge of $1 to FACEBOOK.COM is on my checking account without my authorization. The charge is dated August 6, 2012.

14th of Oct, 2012
    Facebook - charge of $59.00 from account which i didn't order yesterday, October 13,2012
    1401 DAVID LN
    Milpitas
    California
    Phone: 4089425582

I was trying to buy a $3.00 worth of chips for playing slots at DoubleDown, then, it automatically gave me chips worth $59.00 with the receipt number9010417605055. Please get back the chips and return my &59.00 to my account.
    Please call me ASAP.Need your quick action to this.

17th of Oct, 2012
    Facebook - charged twice
    joyce a odom
    Chicago
    Illinois

I placed an ad for the box top coupons for school fundraising and my credit card was charged twice for $7.00.
    credit card ending in #2518. Please return the extra $7 to my account.
    Ms. J. A. Odom

• St
      18th of Oct, 2012
    Facebook - debit card charges

i have a debit card charge on my bank statement from facebook that i didn't make . my bank statement says facebook.com*p5vc422f www.fb.me/cc .it's only $0.21 but i didn't make it or have any idea what it is. if you have my credit card info. erase it and don't use it again . thanks .

• Br
      19th of Oct, 2012
    Facebook - fradulent charges to my credit card
    Michigan
    Phone: 9899157402

i am writing this complaint due to 114 dollars in fradulent charges to my credit card that facebook allowed to be processed without our approval. i will not post my credit card number on this website. contact me at 9899157402

• De
      19th of Nov, 2012
    Facebook - suspended
    Kingston
    Ontario
    Canada

i was suspended on facebook for no reason of mine i cannot contact them or ask them to investigate, my computer was hacked & i was suspended but i cannot even contact someone there to discuss this problem

• Ab
      27th of Nov, 2012

SIR SOMEONE MAKE MY FAKE ID ON FACEBOOK WITH MY NAME AND PICTURE. PLEASE HELP ME. MY REAL ID IS ABEEHA NAIN AND SOMEONE MAKE MY FAKE ID WITH SIDRA HAFEEZ NAME

22nd of Jan, 2013
    Facebook - unauthorized charges on my credit card
    Illinois

i got unauthorized charges on my facebook. there was 3 different codes that took the money the first one was urrm4220D, the next one was nhvn 422L, the next one is ksrm422D it was 210.00 and i would like a refund because of fraud withdrawls thank you

• Tr
      23rd of Jan, 2013
    Facebook - unauthorized charge on my debit credit card
    5504 Carolanne Terrace
    Virginia Beach
    Virginia
    Phone: 7574708315

I found a charge of $1.90 on my bank statement when I came home from work today January 23, 2013. I did not authorize this charge and was not home or even on fb until I saw the charge. I would appreciate it if you would rectify this situation ASAP.