Facebook / I got charged 70.00 and I do not no what for.

i do not no, in calforina, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-691-7341 my phone

I have account with facebook to chat with my family i got on my computer to check my balance with net spend it said i was negative 95.00 facebook charged me 70.00 the other was over draft i never gave facebook my account number how did they get 70.00 out of my bank account i am on social security this hurt me this month because chDebit: Signature purchase from [protected] FACEBK *ZELC356E82 www.fb.me/cc CA [protected] Debit: Signature purchase from [protected] FACEBK *EGWZY4EP92 www.fb.me/cc CA 9999999 one is for 20.00 and one is for 50.00

Do
Nov 25, 2013

Comments

• De
      Nov 21, 2013

I have unauthorized charges on my debit card from Facebook. Please contact me at 918-814-1291 to resolve this issue.

• He
      Nov 27, 2013

Please share us your contact number with country code so we can slot out your issues.

Best Regards,
    Helpdesk.

• Ke
      Oct 03, 2017

I have also unauthorized charges on my debit card from any Facebook affiliate. Contact me at (319) 415-5917 to resolve this unauthorized withdrawing from my account. This is a scam and is an illegal practice. I will no longer being a active customer of other Facebook games for which a debit purchase is used. Facebook stands to lose a sizable amount of funds due to this !