Facebook / fraudulent charges on my credit card

5 shannon blvd, Yaphank, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 631 924 6473

facebook prompted me yesterday 9/8 to give them my credit card number after I logged into facebook from a new smart phone. I did so to get back on facebook, NOT to purchase anything, yet today my bank is telling me that facebook charged me on 9/9 for $5.39, $50.83, $31.31. and $28.37 on my credit card !!! I DID NOT authorize this ! please help me

• Alabama Goodwill Industries's Response, May 17, 2018

No update. Please help us. We are receiving no help whatsoever from Facebook.

• Teresa Weidman's Response, Jul 04, 2018

I am from York Pennsylvania not York Maine's get it right cancel it out now

• Teresa Weidman's Response, Jul 05, 2018

I want to cancel out of everything I did not think it will cost any money I thought it was free but I found out it cost to join I am on a fit income I live on my income

• Teresa Weidman's Response, Jul 05, 2018

Cancel the phone I was told that u can do it cancel my order thank u stop my order has of now

Ca
Sep 09, 2013

Comments

• Ve
    Facebook - Facebook page for IHOB
    Merrillville
    Indiana

Whoever is in charge of that page is beyond unprofessional with the posts!!!

• Li
    Facebook - http://www.salesecco.com/
    Singapore

HI,

Can you advise whether this site is geninue. It is selling ecco shoes at 20% of the price and they are using facebook to reach buyers.

Is it some kind of scams?

there is no address etc

my email is [protected]@singnet.com.sg

Facebook - FB page screwed up
    Port Jervis
    New York

chritina corman, page won't go to anything specific Jumps around I may have been compromised. Can't get help on page.

• Te
    Facebook - Xphone for $1
    york
    Maine

Cancel the xphone for $1 I didn't know it cost money I lived paycheck to paycheck I don't have $49.00 sorry I don't want it thank u have a good day

• Ka
    Facebook - Facebook

You said you want to protect our privacy, and yet NOW, when your on it, everyone can see it! The green dot, that shows your on it...does the opposite ! I don't want all my friends knowing I'm online! I find this very obtrusive. It makes me feel pressured to like everyones posts!

• Ju
      Aug 20, 2018
    Facebook - There was an account set up for my son by someone else for donations.
    Virginia, Illinois

I had not set up an account on facebook for my son for his medical bills and upon calling facebook customer service (or so I thought) I ending up spending more than 2000.00 on google cards to Verify my account and get my money back plus my sons donated money. I'm trying to file complaint with an attorney.

• Al
    Facebook - Cannot login.

Alabama Goodwill Industries cannot login to their account. We have not used it in about one year because it is too frustrating to use. Our Board of Directors now wants us to start posting on Facebook again. We have tried logging in, changing passwords, and attempting to create a new page with no results.

contact: caroline.[protected]@yahoo.com

• If
      Aug 20, 2018
    Facebook - Facebook locked me out of my accounts due to identity issue
    HicMenlo Park California
    Facebook.com

Facebook asked me to provide a picture of myself and they locked me out of all of my accounts. I tried contacting them and I can't/

Aug 29, 2018
    Facebook - Service

Why can I no longer see posts of people who are not on my FB list? This stinks. Put it back the way it was!! I can get like posts from 5 different FB friends and that's it. I am not happy with this one bit. Big disappointment. Explain what your doing ruining it for everyone!! And you are big time.

• Sh
      Sep 02, 2018
    Facebook - Hacked
    Newark
    California

My Facebook was hacked and now I'm not able to login or change password I want my old acct BACK... I have tried everything.. please help me get back my old account..

• Ro
      Sep 10, 2018
    Facebook - facebook

my Facebook account, along with friends and pictures vanished!!! where is my account?? Have I been hacked??

Sep 20, 2018
    Facebook.com - refund
    Eugene
    Oregon

reference #1793295224 clime # 3527705 I made a purchase from facebook by mistake they refunded the money but did not put it back in my account i have faxed the recite to you dated aug 14 2017 #1324877810963276 thank you

Oct 21, 2018
    Facebook - charges to my bank account

on October 1, 2018 there was a charge for $5.99 and October 12, 2018 a charge for $2.99: I do not know what these charges are for (it states for business charges: ??? what business??? I do not have a business account). please explain. I am requesting a refund back on my account.

• Ed
      Oct 31, 2018
    Facebook - tools and hardware

I ordered tool set June 15, 2018 received an email stating order received and money taken from my credit card/PayPal account.
    It is now Oct 25 2018 an nothing. have sent various email now nothing.
    Company
    Tools and hardware
    www.jkcgl.com
    [protected]@gmail.com
    posted out of Facebook ad.

• So
      Nov 11, 2018
    Facebook - bubble witch saga 3
    Germany

Hallo

Ich habe ein Problem mit Bubble Witch Saga 3
    es lässt sich nicht starten . Die Startseite wird angezeigt aber egal wie oft ich auf den Buton Spielen drücke es reagiert nicht

• Ri
      Nov 13, 2018
    Facebook - charges that were not ok'ed
    Angleton
    Texas

My bank just called and said there is a charge of $19.90 waiting to be taken out of my account for facebook. I did not authorize this.
    Do not charge this to my account

• Je
      Nov 14, 2018
    Facebook - comments with friends

How do I stop my friends from seeing comments I post on other friend's pages when they are not mutual friends. I have had a number of situations where I have made a comment on a friend's page and another friend that is only friends with me and not the original poster will make comments. How do I stop this from happening?

• Ka
      Nov 19, 2018
    Slotmania / Facebook - slot a mania

It's not allowing me to collect my bonuses lotto and the daily bonus

• Co
    Facebook - censore ship
    California City
    California

They prevent my free speech.

• Kr
    Facebook - guitar
    Ouled djellal biskra
    Algeria

Conect avec les homme et les vélo comme les jouex

Facebook - online game
    Australia

I purchased an exclusive deal 13/8/2016.
    Nothing has come through yet. What's the hold up thanks