Facebook / Farmville Cash / charges made to credit card not authorized
On 9/22/13 I tried to purchase 25 farmville credits for $5. Oo using mt debit card, after putting in info, the screen blipped and put me back to the game w/o an acceptance memo and showing 0 farmville credits. I tried again, thinking the computer blipped and the same thing happened, no accept no credits. I tried a third time with the same results. Today, when I checked my banking account, it showed 3 separate charges totalling $15.00, I did not want this I only wanted 1 $5.00 charge for 25 farmville credits. If I wanted more credits I would have selected a higher amount as you get more credits. This a fraud and I want the $10.00 refunded to my account. My email is [protected]@aol.com.
More Facebook / Farmville Cash Complaints & Reviews
- Facebook - relationship status on facebook not working 
- Facebook - candy crush saga game 
- Facebook Inc. ® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment - this is genuine or scam 
- Facebook.com*nww93229m www. Fb. Me / Cc CA - eroneous charges 
- Facebook - federal government grants winners list
- Facebook - fraudulent sellers!!
- Facebook And Myspace - abuse on facebook and myspace 
- Facebook - 3 charges on my credit card
- Facebook - activate my account
- Facebook Account - account hacking