Facebook / facebook

1 Minneapolis, MN, United States

I am thoroughly frustrated at this point trying to reach a person/site to get information as to how to proceed.
PLEASE HELP!
Twice this month while I was ON my phone BOTH times, I get a notification that my phone number was changed on my facebook account. I immediately took measures to fix it & put my original number back on my account. Please tell me what this means & how to fix it from happening again. I am afraid next time I wont be as timely & someone will steal my facebook. I changed my password the first time also. The notification claims the other person had my number valid. Here is the false number it was changed to on October 8, 2018.
[protected]. PLEASE ADVISE
The second false change number came in last night 10/28/2018 again I put it back to original number.
After that I believe three more times today it's been changed again... every single time the phone has been in my hand!
Please help with this issue.
I also found a feedback or complaint number before this one & when I finished describing my issue (above) I was sent to a place that was going to charge me $47
Please advise.
In closing it sure would be extremely helpful if there was a safe place to reach facebook for these IMPORTANT issues as I have spent the last 9 hours getting to this spot right here. Look forward to hearing from a real live person. Thanks

Ca