Facebook

Posted: Jan 28, 2013 by

candy crush saga game

1.3
I was playing the game of candy crush saga and clicked on checking out how much it was going to cost to buy more time to play and it went straight to saying thank you for buying on two diff times on the same game . I did not authorize any payment nor did i click on any amount to be to be taken out of my account on the 1-26 or on 1-27 of 2013 . Respond at earliest convenience . Pity53@yahoo.com
Complaint comments Comments (325)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  4th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
i have 7 charges to my credit card in 2 days they are not mine i have never charged anything with facebook also this is a new card
michael j hill
561-371-0103
N  4th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
You now have 8 charges on your card. Thank you.
N  12th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Complain against Cityville

The game has just been creased My Level is 78 tomorrow the Date (11/08/2011) where as when i open the game date (12/08/2011) morning it is showing my level 1, & all my friends in the List of city ville is deleted
N  16th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
I WAS RIPPED OFF BY FACE BOOK ALSO THERE JUST YOUR EVERYDAY COMMON THIEVES THEIR STAFF MEMBERS SHOULD BE LOCKED UP AND BEATEN SEVERELY THAN THEIR FAMILY'S SHOULD BE DEPORTED FROM WHATEVER COUNTRY THEY FILL COMFORTABLE IN. PLEASE PEOPLE DON'T LET THESE CROOKS GET THE BEST OF YOU, FIGHT BACK
N  17th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - unauthorized use of debit card
facebook backyard monsters
Grand Junction
Colorado
Phone: 970-255-8868

at 9:32 this morning a charge of $150.00 was taked out of my checking account. While my sister was here visiting from vegas, I bought her gold coins for garden of time game with my debit card. Her grandson got on her computer and ordered credits from facebook game backyard monsters. I did not authorize this and would like to get my money back and get my card number off of her account.
N  17th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Sounds like a personal issue. People always comlpain how they get hacked, but it's 99% their fault for giving people their log in info. I am sorry this happened to you, but be more careful.
N  18th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - Double charges

Facebook keeps charging my credit card even though my ad was canceled two weeks ago. I called their number and all I get is direction to email them at c.facebook.com/credit which does not work - that just takes me to my facebook page. This is very frustrating. How can I get my refunds, or talk to a person in Facebook billing?
N  20th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - Double charges
P.O. Box 20166
Cheyenne
Wyoming
Phone: 307-631-9740

There are two charges on my credit card bill that are duplicate charges. The date of the first duplicate charge is 7 / 18 / 11 and the reference numbers are 3v3vvjoo and 2h4vvjoo. I have not made any additional purchases from facebook since 7 / 18 / 11 (One of the charges is legitimate for $49. 90) . Therefore, the charge on 8 / 3 / 11 for $19. 90 (Reference number tqtg9400) is not valid.
A  26th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I want quick solution for my problem
N  26th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW INBOX I KEEP LOSING STUFF ESP. +3 BRING BACK THE OTHER MAILBOX PLZE
N  31st of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - unauthoised credit card charges
facebook
430 9th street
Blaine
Washington
Phone: 360-332-2516

I have several facebook charges on my credit cad that were not authorized. I had gone and gotten $25 in farmville cash and that was just once. I now have over $200 that has come out of my account which has put my account in the negatives. This money was for bills and needs to be returned to my account asap. Thank you .Joy Katura
N  31st of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
1. It's Zuckerberg

2. He's not stealing out of your debit account; you probably opened one of those stupid emails that tell you to reset your password but whats actually happening is your giving some hacker your personal info

3. When you saw the first charge why didn't you just take your card off?

4. You sound like a 2 year old.
N  2nd of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have ask for Farm Town Dollars of the amount $ 39.99 end received 250 credit but was charged to my credit card $100.00
that is a great mistake and I like to clear this up, because I do not have that much money to play with as it is.
N  7th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
My grandson was playing my Cafe world and an ad popped up to buy credits so he clicked on it without my knowledge...I had purchased credits before on Cafe world and had left my information in the account. I have taken that info out now and would appreciate it very much if you would put the 100.00 back on my credit card. Could you also stop having those ads pop up like that...this just happened at 10:00 this morning 09.07.2011...thank you for your quick and courteous response...my e-mail address is mwalker12010@live.com
N  7th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
HiI purchased credit and did not receive my credit, but my credit card was charged. please look into this matter or give me my credit. I purchased 150, 00 credit for $8.00.

spicelovechid@aol.com
N  10th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
my 11 cash lost from city ville plzz help me out
N  11th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Like you know something with your spelling? Your probably one of those stupid people who either are not using their real name or have more than 1 account. Maybe you should of read terms of use in the begining if your so smart.
N  20th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - stole my money
facebook
cromwell
Kentucky

facebook charged me( to my knowledge ) 410.00 dollars i don't know how they did it my banker said it was for games i had played, and i don't play games so how was i charged for it or how did you get my debit card #
N  20th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
do you play Farmville or Petville or one of those games? if cash was bought for any of those games, that's where the charge would come from. if you don't play those games, perhaps someone got your debit card number.
N  27th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - withdrawal on my Debit/Visa Card

I used my Card on Facebook, for the game CityVille. Now They withdrawal from my bank 9 TIMES UNAUTHORIZED.
Sept. 12, 2011 -----$1, 5, 9. Sept. 13, 20011 --- $1 . Sept, 19, 2011 ---- $12, 12, 30. Sept. 22, 2011 ---- $1. Sept. 26, 2011. -------$60.00. All changes end with code# J8 If that help someone. The bank cancel my card.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree