Facebook / candy crush saga game

I was playing the game of candy crush saga and clicked on checking out how much it was going to cost to buy more time to play and it went straight to saying thank you for buying on two diff times on the same game . I did not authorize any payment nor did i click on any amount to be to be taken out of my account on the 1-26 or on 1-27 of 2013 . Respond at earliest convenience . [protected]@yahoo.com

Pa
Jan 28, 2013

Comments

• Ni
      9th of Feb, 2011
    Facebook - unauthorized
    face book

My credit card has been charged several times with in the last hour and without my authorization and I want it fixed TONIGHT!!! I need someone to contact me ASAP 662-308-7283!!! Nicole Williams

• Kr
      9th of Feb, 2011

This is a public forum and no one from facebook is going to be able to help you. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, going through their customer service isn't much more help. You'll probably be better off talking to your bank/credit card company tomorrow and challenging the charges. You also might want to contact the mods of this board to get your post taken down because you'll probably get lots of crank calls/texts. :)

• Ti
      9th of Mar, 2011

I have 3 charges on 2-22-11 for $50.00 1 charge on 2-23-11 for $50.00 and 1 charge on 3-2-11 for $9.60. These are charges that I haven't made. Someone has apparently stole my credit information. I have had to contact my bank and have my card shut off. Now I am waiting for you to gime me my money back.

Facebook is a 25 billion dollar company, you should be able to afford to hire costomer service rep's to answer our questions on the phone.
    my

• Ve
      9th of Mar, 2011
    Facebook - security
    Belgium

I cannot continue my security because Belgium is not included as a country.
    And I am not allowed to send messages to all my friends: is it a new policy?

• Lo
      18th of Mar, 2011
    Facebook - credit card charge

a charge of 9.84 was charged to my credit card this morning, I did not give permission. please call me at 843-558-3050 asap to get this resolved.

• Bo
      21st of Mar, 2011
    Facebook - unautherised payment
    facebook
    Michigan

my grandson was on my facebook playing a game hes he clicked on buy credits he got them 396$ worth it did not ask for any information on my debit card it just went thru when i tried it it asked for all the information i need this money back in my account now please thank you Bonnie mCdonald

• Vi
      31st of Mar, 2011
    Facebook - Computer was disabled and I can't get it enabled to use FB again.
    Facebook
    Palo Alto
    California

Due toan inappropriate phpoto placed on my account by a hacker or phished, Facebook disabled ny account. I have been trying to notify them for 2 weeks so that they can enable my account so that I can use it again. I likr FB but they are making it difficult. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

31st of Mar, 2011

I am not sure if this will help but Facebook has a Twitter account. I am not sure if you can make contact there or not???

31st of Mar, 2011

Haven, I keep seeing the term troll...what is that exactly?

Nevermind Haven, I think that I know who they are

31st of Mar, 2011

Thanks for the info. I was thinking along that line.

• Ka

Young v. Facebook, Inc.
    Currently pending in Santa Clara County, California
    Blog information at -
    Post your comments or write to [protected]@aol.com
    Class action status consideration

PopCap Games
    Seattle
    popcap.com

People who have purchased the PC version of Bejeweled Blitz
    should have the full features as the Facebook version. As of now you cant share your medals, use the special gems
    (cats eye/moonstone) and cant use the happy hour FREE multiplier, if you want it for free you have to play it on Facebook. A lot of people have contacted the company asking to fix this problem. NONE of their solutions work. The people (including myself) have paid 19.99 for the game and I feel as paying customers we should be heard and get a proper solution from the company.

There several posts on Facebook and making a screen shot would not do the complaints any justice here is one of many urls about this company https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=40343401983&topic=24401

• Ne
      9th of Apr, 2011
    Facebook - charges to debit card not authorized

I looked at my bank balance and saw two 50.00 charges on my statment that was to facebook. I havent authorized any payments and havent ordered anything on facebook. I want these charges cancelled and off my balance. This made me overdrawn. There mat be charges and I am not responsible for them. I exoect facebook will reimburse these charges.

• Fj
      18th of Apr, 2011
    Facebook - facebooks poor performance
    facebook.com
    facebook.com

would you believe it facebook has no link to file a complaint or directly contact them via email? three different browsers and nothing worked correctly, all my posts dissapeared for hours then double and triple posts, poor poor customer service or none at all...

20th of Apr, 2011
    Facebook - My Zip code
    Facebook
    3504 Rochambeau Ave Apt 3K
    Bronx
    New York
    Phone: 6463387727
    Facebook.com

You guys have the wrong zip code for me, my zip code is 10467, you guys have 94304, I don't where you get that zip code, I never gave you that. Please correct my zip code so that I can use my Debt Card tonight. Thank you. Please reply that you have corrected the problem.

• Po
      21st of Apr, 2011

You have to do that. This is not Facebook and they will not help you here.

Facebook - took money

I used my debit card on farmville which is on facebook a few months back so it was on their files. Today I went to the bank and $14.00 was taken out by facebook. I never consented to this and had to cancel my card. THANKS FACE BOOK YOU ###S

omg today 14 was taken from me i cancelled my card sucks

Facebook - mark zuckenberg

HEY MARK, ya you Mr. Zuckenberg why are you stealing money from my account (debit) what millions aint enough for you? I would of gladly loaned it to you. What really pisses me off . I love facebook and still do but I feel violated next time use some vasiline so it dont hurt as much!!!