Facebook / candy crush saga game

I was playing the game of candy crush saga and clicked on checking out how much it was going to cost to buy more time to play and it went straight to saying thank you for buying on two diff times on the same game . I did not authorize any payment nor did i click on any amount to be to be taken out of my account on the 1-26 or on 1-27 of 2013 . Respond at earliest convenience . [protected]@yahoo.com

Pa
Jan 28, 2013

Comments

8th of Sep, 2015

This game stole 250, 000.00 coins. I tried it for the first time ever and my bet was supposed to be 2500.00. I used to just play Elvis, but it wants me to update and it says that I don't have enough memory on my mobile device. So I played the farm game, boring. On both Elvis and the farm game, I place my bet at $$ and hit "max bet" button. ON BOTH GAMES, I ONLY LOSE MY stated bet if $$, the vampire game took my max bet as 250, 000. This is so wrong. I'm about sick of these games.

31st of Dec, 2015

I am using Window Phone Nokia 720. I reached the level 725 but now Candy Crush not opening on my phone. Let me know if there is issue with phone or you App.

A.N. Choudhary
    +91-9871487985

• Ka
      3rd of May, 2016

I have been on level 1642 and have watched the cheat video. I have done exactly what they did to get the cherry to drop from level to level except the last level. No matter what I do it will not drop to the bottom. I am really getting tired of them trying to get you to pay to play on. I even used all my items that I have won to try to get through. They have so many hard levels, that it's not even fun any more. I don't mind a challenge when it is possible to win with out spending money, but this is getting stupid!!!

• Pe
      24th of Oct, 2016

Candy Crush Sage on my iPad keep crashing halfway through my game. How do I get it resolved?

• Rb
      29th of Jan, 2017

Candy crush will not send requests nor do I receive any from other players. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have an exclamation mark in the upper right hand corner, but it won't let me click on it to see what it is .

• Ka
      9th of May, 2018

I was playing candy crush had hundreds of boosters and now I have none. I'm on game 3200 + don't know what happened but would appreciate them back