Facebook Account / account hacking

United Kingdom Review updated:

[protected]@yahoo.com this person has taken over my partners Andreas Madesta facebook account and is threatening me that if i speak to anyone on facebook he will take over my account. We have reported this to facebook but no action has been taken at all. This is identity theft and nothing has been done by facebook, there are family photographs on this account which are being used please can you help facebook and sort this mess out. We cannot delete the account as he has changed e mail address and password.

Comments

• Di
      Oct 16, 2010

Is it necessary to provide so many details openly? Please maintain privacy.

• Sh
      Mar 04, 2011
    Facebook Account - fraudulent use of credit card
    shirley lewis
    San Diego
    California
    Phone: 6192624170

I had unauthorized fraudulent use of my credit card on jan 3, 11, feb 28, 11, mar 1, 11 two times, and more dates please feel free to call me asap the charges are $2.99, $99 cents, $48.70, $49.90, $49.00

• Am
      Jun 04, 2011

I absolutely understand where you are coming from. The exact same situation is currently happening to me (my account was hacked and password and email were changed). Even though i regained control of my account, deleted all of the false information, changed the passwords, and activated every facebook safety countermeasure they have to offer. Once again, it was hacked. At this point after i regained control i even went as far as to change all my email passwords and deactivate my facebook but the next day i found that they had reactivated it and continued with their attacks and humiliation. I know this is a personal attack towards me but the fact that anybody is capable of doing this is just terrible. Im disgusted and all i want is for my account to be disabled and leave this terrible website behind me.

• Ni
      Jul 09, 2011

my profile photo hack .

• Ba
      Aug 13, 2014

Dear Sir,
    I want to inform you that my Facebook profile yahoo.com Is hacked. my Id Is on the name of the [protected]@yahoo.comand now changed. The Email id is com so i Request you to block this id Or take any corrective action on it so no furrther damage can be done.

Thanks
    Rahul Singh

• Re
      Mar 17, 2015

My FB account [protected]@hotmail.com was hacked and email is already unlinked from the account. I request you to block this id Or take any corrective action on it so no furrther damage can be done.

Thanks
    Rehana

• Ga
      Mar 22, 2015

Facebook is illegally blocking Scribd account PDF document links as Unsafe and redirecting viewers to an intimidating page suggestive of a virus at Scribd.com - Facebook has not acted to resolve this! Further information can be found here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/259534129/Facebook-Blocks-Authors-Scribd-Documents-of-Australian-Government-Human-Rights-Complaint

• Pl
      Jul 03, 2015

dear sir my f.b idd is 9038040887 my name is muskan khan. the idd picture is not visible noe because the password hacked by some one. and she will changed my recovery option. and she miss use my idd . and she set her no & mail im my recovery option the name of the candidate is jonaki ghoshal. and no is 8013091306. and email prio.[protected]@gmail.com ishe nt gave my password or any code so plz lock my accoount forever . and punished her

• Pl
      Jul 03, 2015

plz help my f.b account is hacked by some one my name is muskan khan idd-9038040887 password was hacked bt recovery no is known by me bt she did nt gave me my password reset email prio.[protected]@gmail.com aand no 8013091306