Face To Face Technologies / SCAM ALL THE WAY
Yes i'm sure i've been scammed by the face to face group that sells magazines. I've read all these horror stories about how they give you the wrong zip code so that they dont get your cancellation on time. I sent my cancellation 30 min after i signed up. Since reading all the stories i am going to the bank first thing monday morning to stop payment on that check. I know that the slip i signed says that im subject to a $20 fine if the check doesnt clear, but if i cancel it before the 3 days when i should still be eligible for the refund i should not have to pay the fine right? I have heard that they turn ppl into collections for the fee. These guys are total scammers and im sure that this is what they will do. Is there any way i can get out of the charge considering they are going to lie and say my return slip didnt get there on time? Will the collection agency understand that i was scammed!?? Any advice will help! thanks
More Face To Face Technologies Complaints & Reviews
- Face To Face Technologies - Magazine Scam Sale 
- Face To Face Technologies - refund/scam
- Face To Face Technologies - no refund 
- Face To Face Technologies - Refund requested for no subscription of The Week being received.
- Face To Face Technologies - Magazine Subscriptions Scam
- Face To Face Technologies - FRAUD 
- Face To Face Technologies - no refund no magazines!