Face To Face Technologies / FRAUD

1 18337 Oakmont Dr. #742 Santa Clarita, Ca 91387Santa Clarita, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-865-7118

I PSENT 159.00 ON MAGAZINES FROM A DOOR TO DOOR SALES THAT TOLD HIS NAME WAS MIKE R. AND HE WAS TRYING TO WIN A RAFFLE IN HIGHSCHOOL. I KNEW THAT WAS A LIE. I SPOKE TO MY NIEGHBORS AND THEY TOLD ME IT WAS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY AND THEY TOO WERE SCAMMED. MY RECEIPT # 30001434. I SPOKE TO A WOMAN NAMED DONNA WHO CLAIMED SHE WAS THE OFFICE MANAGER. I SENT IN THE APPROPRIATE PAPERWORK TWICE AND SENT IT OVERNIGHT. I CALLED DONNA BACK THE 3RD TIME AND SHE TOLD ME THERE WAS NO MONEY LEFT AND THAT THE OWNER HAD DONE THIS TO MANY PEOPLE BEDIES MYSELF. I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS CONTACTED THE FBI OR STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE.

DEBBIE

Pittsburgh
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 412-915-0429
    hesidence@comcast.net

A very nice bubly girl came to our door selling magazines and we bought US weekly and we never recieved a copy. We paid 57.00 on 7/28/08 please contact me Janet if you can help we really would like the magazine. Thankyou

• Mi
      6th of Feb, 2009
    Face To Face Technologies - scam
    face to face technologies
    golden, co
    po box 18352
    Colorado
    Phone: 303-674-8252

i was told i had 3 days to cancel. i cancelled they still deposited my check and now i cant find anyway to get in touch with them other than a phone number that noone ever answers and an email address that noone ever returned email.

14th of Mar, 2009

Call your bank, tel them it was a scam and noone will return your calls or emails. Ask your bank if you can fill out an affidavit for fraud and get your money back.

• Li
      15th of Apr, 2009
    Face To Face Technologies - Horrible company
    Face To Face Technologies

Sold magazines door-to-door. I called the police but they didn't come until it was too late. They sold to my unsuspecting, naive 15 year old daughter for $71.00. I did manage to get rid of them tho because once I called the police, I couldn't find them anywhere!

• Be
      4th of Aug, 2009
    Face To Face Technologies - Refund
    Beverly Lantz
    Illinois

I submitted a cancellation request within 24 hours for a refund of my 63.00 and have not heard anything. What is going on?

• La
      10th of Aug, 2009

Purchased magaine but didn't deceive.

• Us
      7th of Oct, 2009
    Face To Face Technologies - Door to Door Magazine Sales
    Face to Face Technologies
    Chattanooga
    Tennessee

Young men going door to door claiming to sell magazines. They will not give you a receipt and they ask you questions like if you live alone and do you have any pets. Also pressure you to give them cash and are rude if you don't purchase a large amount from them.

• De
      2nd of Jun, 2011

I ordered 159.00 in magazines and right away I spoke to my nieghbors and they told me it was complete fraud. I filled out the proper forms twice and sent them overnight. Now I am into this for $180.00. I need to know if anybody has contacted the FBI or States Attorney's office

Debbie

• De
      2nd of Jun, 2011

i SPENT 159.00 ON MAGAZINES FROM A DOOR TO DOOR SALESMAN WHO SAID HE ENTERED A REAFFLE FOR HIGHSCHOOL IT WAS A LIE. wHEN i TALKED TO MY NEIGHBORS THEY TOLD ME IT WAS A SCAM. I FILLED OUT THE PAPERWORK TWICE AND SENT IT OVERNIGHT NOW I AM INTO THIS FOR $180.00. hAS ANBODY CONTACTED THE FBI OR STATE ATTORNY'S OFFICE

DEBBIE