Face To Face Technologies / refund/scam
I had these kids stop by my house back in April of 09 selling magazine to raise points for a trip. I thought I would be nice and help them out, so I bought a couple of magazines. The next day I looked up the company and saw several complaints, tried to contact the company but was not successful. Then the very next day the check was cashed. I sent in my cancellation form withing the 3 days and tried to call and email them several times. Finally they replied to my email saying they did not received my cancellation form. Liars! So I contacted my District Attorney's Office, I gave them copies of everything, receipt, cleared check and fax report. If you ever get scammed by this company or a similar company, because they keep changing the name, Make copies of everything, get all the contact information about the company, document everything and contact your D.A. office. I was very fortunate to receive my full refund 4 months later.
More Face To Face Technologies Complaints & Reviews
- Face To Face Technologies - Magazine Scam Sale 
- Face To Face Technologies - SCAM ALL THE WAY 
- Face To Face Technologies - Refund requested for no subscription of The Week being received.
- Face To Face Technologies - Magazine Subscriptions Scam
- Face To Face Technologies - no refund no magazines! 
- Face To Face Technologies - FRAUD