Face To Face Technologies / Magazine Scam Sale

LOVE Technologies, Inc
29563 Belt Lane
Phone: 909-425-1955
On 1/10/09 I purchased a magazine subsrcription from a youth named Sarah who assured me I was assisting her. The subscription was to begin six weeks later which would have been no later than February 28, 2009. I feel that this was a scam to fraudently take money from people. I want my magazines or my money back. My receipt numer for the purchase is F[protected].

A  14th of Mar, 2009 by
I was scammed also. Go and fill out a report at /link removed/ there are several others. I am hoping to get enough that something will be done about this company.
Also if you payed by check, call your bank and see if they will let you fill out an affidavit for fraud and get your money back. It may cost you something but at least it won't be as much as the rip off these people screwed us for.
I have called this company and left about 10 messages, I email them every day and faxed my cancellation in 3 times during their 3 day period. Good luck at trying to get a hold of them.
A  28th of Aug, 2009 by
I live in Maryland and was scamed last Saturday. Two guys stopped me when I was outside getting my mail. I politely told them I did not want the magazines and they kept talking. They used the story that the magazines were going to help troops. So I finally gave in and wrote the check. After they left I had such a bad feeling. When I Googled the Face to Face Technologies name and read the horror stories I got a not in my stomach. First thing Monday morning I went to my bank. The branch manager suggested closing the account the checks were written from to stop any illegal activity by these crooks. So I closed the account and feel the issue is taken care of, the crooks will not get the money or access to my account.
Thank goodness for Internet technology where we can share our stories and hopefully save others from being scammed!
N  10th of Jun, 2016 by
Yeah, they're ###. Just look at all the other complaints on here. The next time they come to my door, it's getting slammed in your face.

Oh, but in about three months, you'll start getting a magazine - only it will be different than what you ordered and then that company will bill you.

N  10th of Jun, 2016 by

Face To Face Technologies - Stolen Money
Face To Face Technologies
Cross Plains

A couple of guys came to my door saying they were selling magazines to send troops overseas. I told them I had no money but they pushed and said that I could cancel if I wanted to if I did it within three days. I sent the form out the very next day and the check was cashed within a couple days. I waited thinking that I would receive a refund or something but have not received anything. I'm a broke single mom and desperately needed that money. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!