Face to Face Technolgies / Have not reeceived magazine

I ordered 2 Magazines one for 3 yrs. called Family Fun

It cost me 81.00

The second Magazine was for Women's Day for 2-3 yrs. the cost was $73.00

The 2 boys were very nice. But pushey

I think some of my neighbors ordered from the same place too. I would like to know what to do.

I gave them two checks I was wondering if my bank can still do anything about this. I ordered these magazine back in November 14, 2008. i sure would like my money back.

Ne

Comments

As
  8th of Jul, 2009

Yesterday a guy who said he was 22 years old came by trying to sell some magazines, said that he was living in Milwaukee, WI but was originally from Illinois and wanted to become an actor. He was a little pushy and I gave in, but I would not let my boyfriend purchase anything. He said that if I wanted to cancel within three days I could do so without penalty, he just needed orders so that he could get the points to travel for something with acting [he said what, I just do not remember what exactly]. I gave in, told him that I would cancel the next day. [They only accepted check or cash.] However, when I tried to cancel it, I could not get through [got a machine each time and was hung up on by the machine immediately afterwards each time]. The machine message told me to call back during regular business hours but never said when they were or how I could better reach them. I then looked up the place on the BBB [Better Business Bureau] website and found that they were not on there. The company was called FTFT [Face To Fact Technologies] and their number was 1-303-674-8252. I immediately went to the bank and canceled my check. Thankfully it had not been cashed yet. To all who read this, just be careful about who comes to your door selling products!