FACE OFF, INC. / paid for magazine/never received

1005 marway ctOshkosh, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 920-379-9520
some young girls came around selling magazines, and the more they sold the more points they earned towards a trip to mexico for school. so bought a subscription to nikelodeon for my child for $63.00. this was back in june 6 2008. safe to say i got scammed, if i did not receive it by know. just courious how they got ahold of all the receipt forms, and pamphlet with all the magazines to purchase?

Comments

Sh
  4th of Dec, 2008
Yes, I bought the same subscription for the same price, in Spetember, and have not received it either. The phone number is only for a clearing house which the mail box is full so you can't even get through to them. Good luck in getting your $63.00 back. I'll post if I find any info.
Pr
  9th of Jun, 2009

FACE OFF, INC. - No magazine
Face Off, Inc or FTFT
P.o. Box 18352
Golden
Colorado

Paid for a magazine on March 23, 2009 and still to this date have not received the magazine. Was approached by two young girls who said they were trying to win a trip somewhere and needed to sell alot of magazines. I usually do not open my door for door to door sales people, but thought my son was expecting a friend and did open it, then got stuck with them for over an hour.
Lm
  19th of Jun, 2009
Yes, I believe that it is a scam. I did it but it didn't feel right so the next day I followed the instructions on the back of the reciept to cancel it. That was over a month ago. I don't think we will see that money. The one thing that I noticed on the reciept was the way they wrote the subscription. We asked for a certain Horse magazine all she wrote down was Hours (guessing she did not know how to spell horse) not the exact magazine. Plus, did anyone notice that the girl scratched out the customerservice email address? Plus, if she didn't show up in skinny tight shorts and talking like she was a new neighbor maybe my husband wouldn't of done it!!! Something should be done to stop them.
Ch
  8th of Jul, 2009

FACE OFF, INC. - Cancellation
Face to Face Technologies, Inc.
P.O. Box 1060
Kittredge
Colorado
Phone: 303-674-8252

I've been trying to reach a real live person to cancel my magazine order, but keep reaching a recording. I ordered a 12 month supscrption to Outdoors Magazine on 7-7-09 and then cancled the next day 7-8-09. I have filled out all the proper cancellation forms that were given to me, but still can not reach a real person. I am getting pissed off at this whole thing.

I WANT MY ORDER CANCELED NOW!!!

I expect a call from your office today!!!
Jenny @ (920) 434-7406
Jb
  22nd of Jul, 2009
You got screwed too! They took me for $51.00 and I too can not reach anyone!!

John Blumer
Porter, IN.
Vi
  30th of Jul, 2009
They screwed me too! I have nothing but time and anger on my hands and will sit on the internet and phone all day every day till I get my money back! I filed a compaint with the better business bureau just a few mins ago and I am just getting started! Order #F00111336 and F00111554! I want my money back!
Mi
  16th of Sep, 2009
beleive it or not..
i think ive been scammed too...
bubbly lil girl coming to the door...feel sorry for me..woeways me...
anyway...has anyone had anything stolen out their accounts electronically or do you think that i should cancel my account and start a new one...
IM SO FREAKING ANGRY
Ew
  7th of Jan, 2010
Hey I just had the same thing happen to be today. I live in an apartment complex in a college town and a girl was going around doing this. Then I put a piece of paper on my door letting the "others" know not to stop because she had already been here. I thought it was weird to so I filled out the back all ready to send it tomorrow to cancel it but then the people above me came and saw the paper because they did the same thing. The girl looked it up on the internet and found it was a scam. I paid $20 cash but the rest ($43) was a check so I am goign to see if I can cancell it tomorrow. Not sure if it will work. It sucks for the girl because she gave all cash. The girl was stupid enough to give me her real number so now I am letting her hear it from me. I would post the number but not sure if i will get in trouble.
Ti
  7th of Feb, 2010

FACE OFF, INC. - did not get mags.
home
Azalea Park
Lake City
Florida

We paid $167.00 for magazines back in Dec. and have not received the first one. The guy was nice and all.Made you want to help. Said it was for cancer research.
Ab
  16th of Sep, 2012
Barbara Di Maulo is the owner... Contact her about it :)
Ab