face off inc / cancellation not accepted

face off inc
I had been approached by one of your sales people at home Ashley (012) on 3-8-09. I made the plurchase for a magazine subscription when she told me it would be only $20.00 when she handed me the bill it was for $65.00
I wrote out the check and gave it to her once I did this I had changed my mind and she told me she couldn't return the check to me that I would have to send in the back of the recipt within 3 days to cancell my order, I promptly sent it in the following day. I was also told by ashley that I would get a phone call to verify my order before my check was cashed, I didn't recive a phone call ever. And come to find out even though I sent the cancellation in the following day, my check had still been cashed. I have tried contacting someone by the number on my recipt to no avail.
I want my money back!!!
And I hope that this company is ashamed of it's self for ripping people off!!!
Amanda Duran
If you can help me resolve this issue please give me a call at

A  7th of Dec, 2009 by
Two of your sales people approached me at my home. I was pretty much forced into buying a magazine subscription I DID NOT want. I was told it was only going to be $22.00, as the previous comment also said, my bill was $63.00. I told them I could not afford this and wanted to cancel, but they said I couldn't do that. They reassured me that since I didn't want it I could cancel by 3 days and get my money back and that it would be 2 weeks until they deposited the check anyways. Well, when I called the number on the receipt, they said that the check was to deposited immediately. I am furious that your sales people took advantage of me and lied straight to my face about the truth. If I discover that this cancellation is not accepted you better believe that I will be hitting you with a lawsuit. You had better tell your sales people to get their facts straight and when someone says they're not interested to leave and not keep pushing until you are given no choice!!!
The sales persons code was 012.
Thank you and I will look forward to seeing my refund ASAP, because if not there WILL be hell to pay
Erica Richards