FACE OFF INC, aka FTFT, INC, aka Face To Face Technologies / magazine purchased/ never received

PO Box18352Golden, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: none listed
I have never been scammed before, but it seems I've been had. On October 20, 2008, a friendly door to door salesman was in my neighborhood with legitimate brochures and purchse agreement receiptsclaiming to be a college student trying to raise money for his next semester's tuition. I readily purchased 24 copies of People magazine for $42.oo. Needless to say I have never received the magazine. I feel like a BIG FOOL.
He

Comments

Te
  4th of Dec, 2008
If this is American Cash Award (which I think it is), I totally agree with you! Try calling their customer service number. That's a joke! You get an answsering machine (which is usually full) and no one EVER calls you back. I'm tired of trying to contact these people. Anyone else having trouble? I'm turning this over to the Attorney General.
Sh
  22nd of Jan, 2009
ON 10/31/08 I PURCHASED TWO MAGAZINES AND STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED THEM. IS THERE ANY THING I CAN DO?
Je
  28th of Jan, 2009
BACK IN NOV OF 08 I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY A COUPLE OF COLLEGE STUDENTS CLAIMING THEY NEEDED TO SELL THE MOST OF SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR THEIR TUITION AND TO WIN A TRIP TO SOME CRUISE. ME AND MY SISTER BOTH MADE THE CHECKS OUT TO FTFT INC FOR 42.00 AND TILL THIS DAY HAVE NOT SEEN A SUBSCRIPTION COME TO OUR HOUSE.

THANK GOOD NESS FOR PREPAID LEGAL.. I SURE WILL GET MY MONEY BACK AND MAYBE A LITTLE MORE :)
Ry
  22nd of Mar, 2010
hi my name is ryan im 22 years old and about three months ago i got a job with ftft miami dream team going around door to door to diffrent states selling magazines and i thought it was for a good cause but come to find out that the 15 dollar p&h is acually the price of the magazine so the other 45 dollars is profit we got paid everyday for this i quit when i found out it was a scam i went to ga la ky sc nc and alabama and i realized i scamed over 200 people and i am sorry for that i had no idea i would go to ppls door and say i need to collect these points so i can get a 1000 dollars to pay for my tution and that wasnt the case some of you ppl might have been scamed by me but what i can do is give you names and descripitions of the vehicals and the new name of ftft the new name that they changed to is syn inc. the names are jackie juju, opie, sally, nick, madison, john, doug, and many many more kids between the ages of 18 and 25 the vechical descripitions are a 2003 red gmc yukon xl 2006 silver chevy suburban, 2001 white 10 seater van, 2001 silver 10 seater van, 2000 white 10 seater van
La
  7th of Apr, 2010
I was scammed too. On 4/1/10 (April Fools Day no less), two boys approached me while I was walking my dog. They said that they were sending American magazines to the military who were on active duty (in order to give them a sense of being close to home). I commended the boys for working so hard to support our military, and I agreed to purchase magazines @ $42 + $15 handling (sound familiar?) Shortly afterwards, I had a gut feeling that I had been suckered in. I looked on-line and found that Syn, Inc. had been responsible for scamming many people. I immediately put a stop payment on the check I'd written, and then went a step further. Since scam artists are unpredictable, I was not comfortable having compromised some of my personal information. I called the bank, explained my predicament, and the bank froze my checking account immediately.

Although it bothered me that as a result of this incident, I had to do some leg work in order to protect my finances, that is not what bothered me most. What bothered me most is that once again, I've been made to believe that "you can't trust anybody"... What a sad state of affairs! With so many people out of work, I suspect we will be seeing many more attempts at ripping off kind-hearted people. It's a real shame!
Ma
  25th of Aug, 2010
I was scammed by Syn Inc. Kid comes to my door on 7/6/10 asks to come in (very hot humid summer day). He explains everything to me, and is very respectful. My motor trend subscription just expired so I figured I'd go this route and get my subscription and give to a cancer charity. It's 8/25/10 now, I'm out 71 dollars and I have no motor trend. I've read this all over the net far too late. What can I do to cure this? It seems it's useless calling them. Do I tell my bank it's check fraud? No other charges have come out of my account...
Ri
  16th of Nov, 2010
i worked for syn and its all [censor] the kids are getting paid to do this one thing is you will get your magazines it just takes up to 4 months for you to get it read the reciepts