face & body design / nose job

1 Mexico Review updated:

Hi my name is Cissy and this is a follow up of the first complaint I wrote on this complaint board. I had a very bad plastic nose surgery performed by doctor Milla in February 2007. I am writing this because I have a moral obligation to warn others. Had I paid a little more money to have it done in the United States, I believe, I would still have my nice healthy nose. I am like many Americans that go to Mexico to have plastic surgery. I did not think of what could possibly go wrong. I felt it was more affordable and I trusted this doctor Milla too much. I thought it was just minor surgery since my nose looked good, it was a little crooked because it had been hit with an elbow in salsa dancing practice. Doctor Milla told me that he had gone to the United States to learn from one of the best doctors on rhinoplasty. According to what he left of what use to be my nose, he does not know what he is doing.

On July 8th, 2008 I went to a plastic surgeon doctor in Los Angeles, United States of America who specializes in rhinoplasty reconstruction. According to his findings Doctor Milla turned my nose up 90%. There is an 80% chance that this plastic surgeon can improve my nose, but he did say I will never have a normal nose that goes down. He cannot rebuild the sides or the top of my nose and the front. I can only pick one thing that he can rebuild. The surgeon handed me a mirror and told to me pick the worst, worst thing I did not like. I don't want to look like a pig or some animal with my nose turned up for the rest of my life. My nose turned up is probably the worst. It is a 4 (four) surgery. A different doctor will come in to remove cartilage from my ribs. The cost is $17, 000.00. My women friends use to dream of having a nose like I use to have and now I am the one dreaming, wishing, I had my nice looking, healthy, crooked nose. Right now I cannot do the surgery, I don't have the $17, 000. and I am still in a lot of pain even tho it's been a year and half since the surgery. The worst mistake of my life! and I have made many mistakes.

My girlfriend also had a tummy tuck with doctor Milla and she said, "that he did not do a good job."

Mexican Nationals and Americans we have the best doctors in the United States. Yes, they do cost more, but isn't an ounce of prevention better than a pound of cure? but even in the United States you still have to do your homework in picking a plastic surgeon doctor. Plastic surgery is a serious thing, it is better not to have it, unless it is necessary or life threatening. In Mexico you are playing Russian Roulette with your face, body, and life.

I had no one to warn me or to look out for me. Had I been warned about Doctor Milla I would still have my nose. I do not want others to be disfigured or injured. This mistake is like a nightmare that I will never wake up from. Don't let this happen to you.

Ci

More face & body design Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mo
      18th of Aug, 2008

Why couldn't u just have been satisfied with the nose God gave u?

• Bb
      30th of Oct, 2008

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE POST SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES.

• Mo
      9th of Jun, 2009

Yo tuve cirugia con el Dr Milla hace 3 años. y en lo personal creo que es un excelente medico y profesional. estoy muy complacida con mi resultado y mi familia posterior a mi tambien ha tenido cirugia con el... No pondria a un ser querido en riesgo en m, anos de alguien que no estuviera totalmente calificado. Creo que el es una persona honorable y un excelente cirujano plastico.

Lo seguire recomendando.. mientras pueda!!!