Fabulous Sauna Repair / infrared sauna repair

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:

I should have known better. Company is less than 2 months old and the owner Bryan Pape is unstable. I contacted Fabulous Sauna Repair because I saw them on google advertising (first mistake). Spoke with Bryan about my Healthmate power box and decided to send it in for a $400 repair. Stupid me! I could have avoided this entire mess and purchased a brand new box from Healthmate for $500 with a brand new controller.

After 4 weeks of waiting I called to inquire about my parts. No answer. Called again and again for 3 days strait. Finally Bryan picked up. He said he was having issues with the repair. Fast forward to 6 weeks and I finally received my healthmate box back. Took me 2 hours to re-install it and turned it on. Poof is what I heard. Sauna won't turn on and the power box is still dead. Called Bryan and he said send it back. So I can spend another $20 on shipping and wait another 6 weeks to have a broken sauna? No thank you. I disputed the charge and did what I should have done in the beginning, purchased a brand new box and controller from Healthmate.

If you want to go through a disaster like I did go ahead and send your parts to Fabulous Sauna Repair. If you want a working sauna like what I have now and you own a healthmate call healthmate direct and get a new box.

You have been warned.

Fabulous Sauna Repair

An
Oct 24, 2017

More Fabulous Sauna Repair Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      Dec 14, 2018

They had my power box and control unit for about 6 weeks. Got it back and it failed immediately upon plugging it in. Sparks and smoke instantly! Sent it back and it's been 3 weeks now with no response to my emails. Calls go to voicemail.