Fabulous Flashcast / Posts fake casting calls

1 3575 Cahuenga Blvd W Ste 120 Universal City, CA 90068Universal City, United States Review updated:
Phone: (323) 969-9006

I worked for Flashcast ( http://www.fabulousflashcast.com ) almost ten years ago and I'm shocked by the fact that they are still in business. We were told to lie to potential clients and when they were called back because their child was 'cute' (ALL WERE CALLED BACK!), the head 'Casting Director' would tell the parents that they were auditioning for Huggies, Pampers, and other well-known companies even though they were not. They named off almost the same companies to parents at every audition and there were four auditions a week. No child (member) got a job during the three months I worked there and only a few went on auditions. We were told to tell parents that we were members of the BBB. Carl likes to sue people who attempt to expose him.

I went to work for another company in the building and Carl hired a private investigator to act as though she was a parent (she had a stroller with no child) and wanted to get information about Flashcaast. After being followed by this woman all morning I decided to have some fun with Carl and tell her exactly what Flashcast was about. Carl then sued me and several individuals as well as companies in the building for emotional distress, slander and some other crap. I won when I told his lawyer, Neville Johnson, that I couldn't wait to go to trial and expose Carl. Sue me again Carl. That was fun.

If you have been scammed by this guy you should contact Los Angeles Deputy City Attorney Mark Lambert at [protected]. He is currently building another case against this place.

Ti

More Fabulous Flashcast Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      2nd of Jul, 2008

I have been with Fabulous Flashcast for 2 years and have nothing but nice things to say. They obtained a great agent for my son and he's booked 3 jobs. The person who is writing this slanderous material on Carl and Deb is onviously, just like Fabulous Fabulous says on it's website... A FAKE!

I can prove this, Fabulous Flashcast is not a talent agency, they do NOT submit on work or get auditions so why would Carl "supposedly" be stating he's submitting on all of these big jobs, THEY DON'T DO THAT!! The talent agents do. So, the person who wrote this has been EXPOSED. I believe that Star Search Casting and [redacted] wrote these as they have been exposed a scams by Fabulous Flashcast.

Get a life people.

VERY HAPPY CLIENT OF FABULOUS FLASHCAST COMPANY
    Carl and Debbie, you guys are great... Linda in Newport Beach, CA

• Br
      2nd of Jul, 2008

how funny, i have also been with fab flashcast since 2002 and they are great!!!

what idiot is trying to rag on them. the last client made a very good point. Fab Flashcast does not get the jobs for their kids, the agents do. so, these MORANS saying that Carl claims he casting for these big jobs with a casting director in his office is complete bu--sh--. They don't do that.

Very smart of Linda to pick this up. obviously, someone is trying to damage Fab Flashcast because they have been around for over 20 years plus.

You can email me anytime at britni11031@yahoo.com for any info. on Fab Flashcast. They are wonderful people to work with. We would have never gotten the agent we had if it weren't for Carl and Debbie.

Good luck,
    Britni
    Beverly Hills

• Pa
      3rd of Jul, 2008

yep, fabulous flashcast is wonderful. What some people will do for attention. the moran who posted that negative comment obviously has no clue (or maybe they do) about what they're talking about. There are so many mistruths spoken about Carl and Debbie. it's almost funny, but it's not. Fabulous Flashcast goes out of it's way to expose scam companies like /link removed/ and starsearchcasting.com who are just flat out on line services taking people's money for nothing.
    Our child has been called for numerous casting calls by our agent. Yes, we have a real agent, thanks to Fabulous Flashcast.
    I am a very happy mom who has had so much fun going on casting calls. It really go to me that some jerk off was tring to bad mouth Fabulous Flashcast just becasue they speak the truth.

• Br
      8th of Jul, 2008

STAR SEARCH CASTING, ELITE CASTING NETWORK, JONATHAN PARKER AND HOLLYWOOD PROFILES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED BY FABULOUS FLASHCAST AND OTHERS!

WAY TO GO FOR EXPOSIING THESE SCAMMERS!

• Kr
      20th of Aug, 2008

Fabulous Flashcast is a compolete rip off. My child has not seen or heard anything from them or anyone else. We asked for a refund and now Carl is trying to have me resubmit my photos around. I can't believe that he is using my son and our money to feed his fat face. I would never recommend this company. Nothing but a scam.

20th of Sep, 2008

I never got any work for my son and believe these people are a rip off. Why do they not give anyone their money back? Most places give you at least a trial period where you can get your money back? If there were good they would be able to give everyone their money back at least in the first week.
    My suspicion is that these "positive post" are really written by Carl himself.

• Ra
      13th of Jun, 2009

The people who complain must not have the right looking kids as we've been contacted by almost all of the agencies and have been offered representation. Sure, you could probably find an agent on your own and not pay for the Scooter service, but who has time these days? Time is money.

• Bi
      21st of Mar, 2012

You realize that all the people that are PRO Flashcast all had the same style of writing and all spelled ### incorrectly. Yeah, they were all writen by the same people if that tells youanything.

• Ra
      21st of Mar, 2012

I take offense to that. I am a real person and only posted once. My son has booked jobs through the agency we chose after the agencies contacted us and we met with four of them. However, in hindsight, I do believe they'll take anybodys' cash and have misleading practices but YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY THEM. Just walk out! It's up to the parents to do a lot of work to send the emails and photos, and then follow up with the agents if they call back and want a look. What you're paying for is a "front of the list" pass at agencies that book kids. If the agent doesn't like you or doesn't like your kids look - they're not going to be interested. What control does Flashcast have over that?

• Ik
      11th of Aug, 2013

All that this proves is these these commercial entities that promise fame and fortune are scams. I will bet you that if the webmaster checked the ip addresses of the people who wrote letters attacking the people who complained about getting ripped off they would find different names but the same IP address.

• Mi
      9th of Aug, 2014

this is also a scam do not sign up!!