Fabis / Pathetic product, worse after sales service

Skoda India and their dealers DO NOT CARE a damn about their customers.

I bought a Fabia in June 09, and regret every moment. My complaint was badly handled right from the lady who is their "After Sales" contact person on their mail.

After that I got a "survey" call wherein I explained everything again, I got a Complaint number, and thought that luck has smiled at last. But after 3 weeks, the complaint number has effected nothing.

Complete insensitivity to the customer. I think Skoda is pulling a fast one on Indian consumers.

The car is not made for Indians at all - they just force it down our throats. The levers are all designed for LHD cars, The bonnet can be opened only by the co-driver. Insensitivity at its best.

Fabia problems :

The window mechanism button console can be picked out by a 10 year old. Skoda dealer confirmend that this is the problem with EVERY FABIA, and Skoda is aware.

Bonnet opening lever can be pulled out by a 7 year old. Skoda dealer says that the snap fit does not snap fit sometimes! Sorry ! nothing can be done about it.

Snap fit fastners of the break light mounted on the rear windscreen are broken when the car is delivered.

My Skoda India experience I can understand why Skoda is an unpreferred brand in Europe.