Fabhotel Amrit Residency / roomstay

1 Indore, India

I booked two rooms via Booking.com (Booking ID: YGLCXB & UUTWVL) for 07-08 October, 2017 at Fab Hotel Amrit Residency in Indore. Despite the (fake, apparently) reviews I came across, I was horrified to see the stained bed sheets, faulty hand faucet, inadequate service and indifferent behavior of the hotel staff. I checked out of the hotel within 20 minutes of checking in and suffered much inconvenience because of the urgent checking out of the hotel in a city I had never been to and THEN investing a much bigger amount in another hotel on an immediate basis.

I was taking a very important government exam which was greatly hampered because of the fake reviews splashed across Booking.com.

It seems that there is no background check being done by your site due to which many customers are going to suffer and most obviously stop trusting Booking.com

Kindly transfer my refund which would not only compensate the troubles I had to take right before my exams, but would help repose my faith in your site enabling me to ever book again or even think of suggesting any of my friends for the same.

De