FabFitFun / disappointed customer

Canada

I ordered my box in the middle of May of this year, it is now the end of June and I have no received anything. It took a month to be shipped to me (as I live in Canada) and then was shipped back to sender right when it got to my city, according to the shipment tracking. I called and they advised that Canada Post said it was an error in address. I checked my online FabFitFun account and my address was correct, so I corrected it with them over the phone. Weeks after it was sent back, I emailed to ask if my replacement box had been shipped yet. This is when I got an email saying it was waiting to be shipped out and they provided my address in the email. The address was wrong AGAIN. I called this morning and talked to someone again, they updated my address and advised that it would be shipped out. Very disappointed as there clearly is an error in their system/ communication that got my address incorrect twice.

• FabFitFun Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2017

Hi Sam1234566!
    I'm really sorry to hear about your issue. This does not sound like a normal situation. I'd love the opportunity to help resolve your problem and make sure your replacement orders is taken care of. Unfortunately, transit times to Canada can be up to 14 business days because packages leave from our warehouse in Southern California. If you write in and reference this complaint to a manager, we will be able to locate your account and investigate. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this delay has caused. It is a frustrating experience to be waiting so long for your order and we hope to get this resolved soon! xo, FabFitFun.

Sa